what do you think of the visual sound V2 H2O (chorus and echo in one) versus a boss ch1 and rv 5.

I'm trying to get a satch like sound.
I have a mockingbird special and a crappy peavey 15wt amp

which do you think is better.

thanks
Quote by lefthandman9876
a new amp.

good one but I don't have the money to that yet.

thanks anyway
Visual Sound H2O. I believe that it is analog and it will probably nail the sound you are going for.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by lefthandman9876
a new amp.

Thanks for the stupid pointless waste of space.

Now for mine, I guess.

I've actually heard a lot of people like the CE better than the CH-1, but I don't really know. I thought the CE was ok, not great, but could get pretty kool sounding.

As for the H20 I've heard its a good value, and a good overall pedal, but you won't get the same range as if you had bought two full fledged pedals. However, overall I'd say get the H20. To me, the convenience of two pedals in one is really important.

In the future, if you decide that the H20 isn't cutting it, then consider getting two separate boxes.

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
Last edited by Cutlass_253 at Feb 18, 2009,
I used to have the visual sound chorus/echo. The chorus is analog but the echo is digital. And the echo side eats batteries. I got rid of it as I never used the echo and wanted stereo chorus. I go the stand alone liquid chorus as replacement.
CH-1 is nasty buy the CE
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
visual sound h20 is awesome. But take the same money and getter a better amp, (Hell peavey vypyr 15watter is cheaper, unless this is the amp you have)
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could
Quote by nightraven
h²o (yeah i can do the superscript on my keyboard lol)

Actually, what you want is a subscript. A superscript right there would suggest that the hydrogen is ionized and has a +2 charge.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Feb 18, 2009,
you probably want a new amp if yours is "crappy" as you stated. the amp is most important for the tone
the h2o does work great when used with a good amp. makes cleans sparkle and gives depth to leads.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
I know the amp is very important.

my amp is an peavey rage 158 15wts.
I was thinking in getting a valveking 112
but what do you think?

i wish i could buy a mesa/boogie but i don't have that kind of money

thanks everybody for your comments they been helpful
I want the h20 so bad. They got sound clips on their web site. Its like £130 tho.

Probably the best chorus pedal you can buy, if not get the EHX small clone. Better than the boss ones.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<