Long story short, my bed room has no speakers, but it has my Peavey Vypyr. Is there anyway I can connect it to my iPod to play music?
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Honeyburst
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Yeah, it won't sound good though. The bass can damage the speaker as well. Overall it's not a very good option.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
you can stick a ear bud on top of your pickup, while you amp is on, and your pickups are all the way up.
Quote by Kevin Saale
Yeah, it won't sound good though. The bass can damage the speaker as well. Overall it's not a very good option.

What are you talking about?

It sounds even better because you can fully adjust the EQ to your liking. Don't turn it up past 6 (itll be booming by then anyway) and no damage guarenteed.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
yup

3.5mm stereo to 1/4" mono adapter

amp sending signal + ipod sending signal = volume spikes/bad sound and probable damag of ipod

if your amp has aux inputs a 1/8" to audio jack chord will do
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by kaosfire
What are you talking about?

It sounds even better because you can fully adjust the EQ to your liking. Don't turn it up past 6 (itll be booming by then anyway) and no damage guarenteed.

Playing music through guitar speakers sounds like crap. They aren't made to cover all frequencies so you lose out on the bass and the treble.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
It was just fine doing that through my line 6 spider.
Sounded pretty good too.
Just don't turn it up too loud, and keep the bass under control
so your speakers don't get too out of whack (though it's not too big a deal.)

With SS practice amps playing ipods and things through them isn't much to worry about.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000