i'm going to buy some bass strings but when i went to my local GC they didn't have the gage i needed (50-110) they had some EB slinkys so i setteld with those for now. i've used the power slinkys before and they die rather fast. and now i'm online looking at some heavy DR lowriders. i'm looking for strings with some nice depth and fairly bright, but will last me a while. has anyone had any experiance with DR? if not any segestions?

thanks
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Boss pedals drain power like a girlfriend drains your bank account.

GEAR:
4 string warwick corvette $$ BO

acustic 200 head & 410 cab
I used to play the Ernie balls but i hated them cause they died in like 2 weeks. Now i use Dean Markley Blue Steels. I like them alot better then the Ernie Balls.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I use Ernie Balls. Currently i have slinkys on my jazz bass, have tried hybribs, which are heavy on the E string and light on the G string. Maybe try those? They are nice sounding strings too.
Quote by IndianRockStar
The bass SHOULD cover the bottom end at the very least.

70's MOD Jazz->
BOSS LMB-3->
Hartke HA3500->
GENZ-BENZ NEOx 2x12->
Rotosound 66.

Bright as you like and last a good while too
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I along with everyone else it seems use to use EB's but now I use DR strings. I love them I use the DR high beams. I play mostly hard rock and do some slap and I just love the tone and the fact they last 3-4 months with daily practice and weekly gigs its worth the price. You wont be disapointed but might not be what your looking for.
im not a fan of dr. they sound okay but they get rusty fast and they are kind of rough on your frets.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by rtfk101
im not a fan of dr. they sound okay but they get rusty fast and they are kind of rough on your frets.

I got DR's on my bass and i don't have this problem, sounds like bad hygine and pushing to hard.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!