ok, i need some new pedals. this is what i want,

OD/Distortion for punk rock( i now most of it is from the amp but i just cant get that sound) maybe pro co turbo rat?

OD/Distortion for a little heavier rock- (three days grace - seether)

OD/Distorton for metal- metallica, disturbed ( has any tried the digitech dan donegan weapon pedal?)

delay- simple not too fancy

and what do you guys use more a phaser or flanger? and recommend one.

I would like true-bypass and i dont want to spend too much for each pedal. no more than $150 for a pedal but i would still like to spend less than that.

thanks
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Korg pitchblack pedal tuner
EXH Metal Muff
Sennheiser wireless system
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
EHX Metal Muff is great for metal, best I've played.
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
I see what you mean with the amp's overdrive, i got a traynor ycv40wr and although i really like the OD on it, it's not hard enough.. maybe an overdrive pedal to push it ? i use an mxr gt-od and it cost me 100 bucks, I like it a lot... you can also look at the digitech bad monkey, it's cheaper and sounds good, it can get quite gainy
if you want a distortion, go with an electro harmonix metal muff--- or maybe boss metalzone, i never tried it and probably never will, but it seems to be a pedal that some love and some hate.. i'd suggest the metal muff over it though
oh yeah, most electro harmonix pedals are true bypass, i don't know about the metal muff though

for the delay, maybe the boss dd3? electro harmonix #1 echo (it's true bypass i think)? carl martin red repeat ? <<i got a carl martin and love it

As for phaser and flanger, it depends on what you want, the phaser is more subtle and won't color your tone as much as the flanger, I have both and use them equally, loving the sound of both of them. I have an mxr phase 90 script, it's awesome and pretty simple, you can't go wrong with a classic like that. I wouldn't recommend my flanger though (digitech turbo flange) because it's not that good, I just got an amazing deal on it.
has any tried the digitech dan donegan weapon pedal?
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Korg pitchblack pedal tuner
EXH Metal Muff
Sennheiser wireless system
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
You could spend $150 on a Fulltone OCD, and get all of your overdrive/distortion desires fulfilled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6cREnN6jsA
Tobacco Sunburst Fender Strat
(Lollar Dirty Blonde pickups)
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB