EMG HZ-H4 pickup from my LTD alexi was swapped out for a EMG 81. The pickup includes alot of wire for it and the volume pot for it. It was never used and just swapped out.

It retails for 90 dollars, but im asking 50 +shipping
I put in the wrong price (sorry), I'm asking 40 +shipping

Quote by O00Coolzero00O
EMG HZ-H4 pickup from my LTD alexi was swapped out for a EMG 81. The pickup includes alot of wire for it and the volume pot for it. It was never used and just swapped out.

It retails for 90 dollars, but im asking 50 +shipping
i want this been lookin for one where are you located? im in lansing michigan....... how do i go about getting you the money? I WANT IT NOW lol pm me and let me kno thnx alot man!
Hey there I had a couple of questions because i am trying to do the same thing to this viper 301 that i have. That is replacing the bridge HZ with an active. I hear you have to switch some pots. I was hoping you could fill me in on that. How much did it run you for installation unless u did it yourself. And the battery part do they jus tuck it into the back plate.? Hope to hear back from ya. thanks
Quote by deft1
Hey there I had a couple of questions because i am trying to do the same thing to this viper 301 that i have. That is replacing the bridge HZ with an active. I hear you have to switch some pots. I was hoping you could fill me in on that. How much did it run you for installation unless u did it yourself. And the battery part do they jus tuck it into the back plate.? Hope to hear back from ya. thanks

battery fits into most guitars' control plates. and the pots you ahve to change or else the tone will be messed up and not right. 25K pots for actives. and switching pickups is easy if you know how to solder. soldering itself is easy to self teach and you can buy a decent cheap one for like 10 bucks. active pickups cost like 70 bucks for one and 100 for two. not worth it. might as well buy a new OD....
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Touche apak. I had it done by my guitar shop. You have to swap pots it just doesn't sound right unless you do. I suggest the 1meg pots it opens up the tonality range of the pickups.
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
jcksnplyr1216 I just messaged you again. I got your message, if you didn't get mine just Msg me your email address and I'll email you directly so that you can actually see what I'm writing. lol

I wrote this:
I'm located in NY. I can send you the pickup via USPS. As for going about the money I accept paypal this way you have a record of payment and can contest the payment if need be. I know shipping is a flat 10 dollars in addition to the price(40 total in price). So let me know if your interested either way. My Email is ******. once payment is sent there I will send the pick up the next day and give you a tracking number.

~Chris
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
Aren't you the dude that sold the kickass RR24? Did you end up getting the Jackson Stars you spoke of?
Gear:

ESP Eclipse II Standard
Jackson Kevin Bond sig
Jackson RR1

5150 Mesa 2x12 cab
Line 6 Flextone III
Yep it's still available. I'm waiting on a reply from another person, but it is still if he doesn't email me back by the end of today.
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
Price drop 40 dollars includes shipping now to anywhere in the US.
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
Would you be willing to ship to UK?
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
Ok, do you know how much it will cost? I am definetly interested
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15

7>6!
Wait, is this F spaced?

Mah gear

Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15

7>6!
Nope its the standard version they used to make. Just PM me an address and I'll let you know the shipping.
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic