i have a virus and it wontt go away. im not sure what type but its slowing down my computer ALOT and it changed my desktop. and im getting pop ups like crazy. whats a goodd antivirus program and/or how do i get rid of this thingg! lol its driving me crazy
avg free
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Avast!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Avg.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Antivirus 2008,

Nah i'm only joking, that is a very nasty piece of software which my sisters friend feel victim of.
I think Ad- aware or ad watch, i have them both but im not sure which one i use since generally i dont use them, but that virus sounds familiar. Are the pop ups about anti virus software?
I'll add a lot to this and suggest AVG.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
avg conformists!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
I personally would suggest avira antivirus (or at least AVG), but you DEFINITELY need to get an antispyware, I use spybot search and destroy.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

how about common sense?

i've always found that AV programs just slow down my computer, muck up simple operations, and the ones that ARE free are usually glitchy and consume more computing power.

knock on wood, i've never gotten a virus, because i don't download questionable-looking crap off the net.

spyware is different though. get a good anti-spyware thinger.
Quote by frigginjerk
how about common sense?

i've always found that AV programs just slow down my computer, muck up simple operations, and the ones that ARE free are usually glitchy and consume more computing power.

knock on wood, i've never gotten a virus, because i don't download questionable-looking crap off the net.

I have said this before, but saying you don't need anti-virus because you won't get a virus is like saying you don't need to wear a seatbelt because you won't crash.
i have avg and spybot i used both overand over again for about a week straight lol and the virus is still here. am i doing something wrong?
Quote by frigginjerk
how about common sense?

There are plenty of viruses that aren't obviously having an effect, an AV isn't protection, it's insurance.
Quote by Masonpwiley
I have said this before, but saying you don't need anti-virus because you won't get a virus is like saying you don't need to wear a seatbelt because you won't crash.

meh. i'm smart and i back up my vital files and such... and my bassist is a major techie, and would probably relish in the opportunity to fix my comp if it ever DID get a virus. either way, i'll take my chances, and just not click on stupid crap.
Get combofix and malware bytes...thats what I usually use at work and they work great.
In heaven, all interesting people are absent.
Quote by xsv434
i have avg and spybot i used both overand over again for about a week straight lol and the virus is still here. am i doing something wrong?
run them in safemode, or use avast! and schedule a boot-time scan.