I have to do a project on a business in Washington, and I want to do it on something I'm familiar with. So are there any?
I'm FAT!
it has to be based in Washington, not a chain store. And it doesn't even have to be a store. Just a business run in Washington. Kinda like how fender is based in Arizona, or Gibson in Nashville
I'm FAT!
dc?

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Well, They're is no big "music" business's in my wonderful state, but there is quite a bit of big ones. For example...

Microsoft, Amazon, Costco, Nordstroms, Starbucks, and Boeing all have their main headquarters here. So does Valve, the people responsibile for your addiction to TF2 and CS...
Is this what you want?
thanks Marshall, I didn't know Amazon was in Washington
I think I might do that one
I'm FAT!
Tacoma acoustics. There you go. My friend from church has one. It's not that bad of a guitar.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Costco is the ****. ive eaten free sample meals there and had lunch after bout a half hour. guitar wise idk, u could use one of the venues like the Paramount or the Moore or something.