Page 1 of 2
Today, my parents finally pissed me off. My step-father always makes remarks about my room, being the "bat cave" and how I'm always on the computer and playing my bass. ****, my room is the best kept/best smelling in the house. Its pathetic how they can't maintain a household themselves. My step-dad says that my DNA will genetically mutate so my offspring won't have eyes >_< My mother and step-dad's friends will come over and they will all get together and crack jokes about me, (one of my fathers friends touched me, like he was screwing around, and without hesitation, I jabbed him in the nose, and made it bleed for quite a while...) and they like to say how I need a social life, and crack jokes about that. If I had it my way, everyday after school would be band practice, everyday after school I would be at my friends house "jamming", I would never be home on the weekends, but it doesnt happen, for I can never get a ride from my parents. They want to laugh at me for not having a life, when they don't even allow for me to have one. Anyways, don't you usually spend most of your time in your room?

So Pit, am I just like everyother teen in America, "rebeling" against their parents?
Or am I not seeing "thier side"?
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
You're just like every other teen in America. Just like all the other teenage americans.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Teenage Rebellion is a wonderful thing. I am in my room almost all the time, but I am social but nah my parents don't crack up jokes about me, like occasionally they will but other than that I'm cool with them. As for you, well that's horrible.
Sounds like you need to kill your step dad

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Welcome to life

have a beer, it'll help.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Get out of the house more FTW?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by PluckU
(one of my fathers friends touched me, like he was screwing around, and without hesitation, I jabbed him in the nose, and made it bleed for quite a while...)
So Pit, am I just like everyother teen in America, "rebeling" against their parents?

Actually, you sound more like that dude from The Shining, what was his name, Alex something?

A tiny cookie for whoever gets the mega-obvious reference there.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Last edited by MushroomBomb at Feb 18, 2009,
no. in fact i dont. i suggest you get into pot.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Im always in my room playing guitar and on the pc too. Dont let them bring you down. just do what you like to do
just drive yourself you lazy prick.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
My Dad does the same thing.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Unfortunately, my PC isn't in my room, so I have to leave my room to use it.
Fortunately, I live alone most of the time, so I have no parents around to piss me off.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by mrcrono
I've got a solution for you though it's gonna involve a Radio Flyer Wagon and a dead dog.

I'm listening...
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Maybe, the thumping bassbeats is screwing with your step-dads minds and making him messed up and seeing things all strange. It's not you that's messed up, it's him. Blame the bass, for everything.

I blame them for sounding too d***ed good.
Dye your hair an extreme colour, get a bunch of tattoos/piercings, smoke weed, and get hammered every chance you can.

It's the only way you can prove them wrong, AND make them feel like **** for you ruining your life.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Levi79
thats pretty much what i do, go on the pc and jam. how old are you? why dont you just move out? why dont u walk places? punch your step dad right in the kisser and just leave.

ever tried walking anywhere in Houston?

not exactly a small town. the car is pretty much the only kind of transportation possible in that city.

god how I hate it.
Quote by Jericho114
Dye your hair an extreme colour, get a bunch of tattoos/piercings, smoke weed, and get hammered every chance you can.

It's the only way you can prove them wrong, AND make them feel like **** for you ruining your life.

this is true.
Quote by Levi79
thats pretty much what i do, go on the pc and jam. how old are you? why dont you just move out? why dont u walk places? punch your step dad right in the kisser and just leave.

Im turning 16 in march, but whenevr I am "allowed" im out the ****ing door.
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
turn your amp us so loud that they CAN'T crack jokes about you
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by Jericho114

Because that is the DEFINITION of ruining your life.
Ts is 15, for those too lazy to look.
I have the same problem too. like the EXACT same thing, (cept I didn't punch my parents friends nose because they have no friends)

But whatever, It's all part of growing up
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Wow, your stepdad is a dick.

Just stop listening to their comments; it's their issue, not yours. Works for me

And make sure you have a plan to move out as soon as you can so you don't have to make last-minute rush decisions.
My parents piss me off about religious stuff kind of often, but that's basically it. They give me money to do stuff, so I can't really complain.
****, I wish I could joke around with my parents like that.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Quote by PluckU
and how I'm always on the computer and playing my bass.

now, there's your problem.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Start doing drugs. They will help solve all of your problems.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Quote by PluckU
Today, my parents finally pissed me off. My step-father always makes remarks about my room, being the "bat cave" and how I'm always on the computer and playing my bass. ****, my room is the best kept/best smelling in the house. Its pathetic how they can't maintain a household themselves. My step-dad says that my DNA will genetically mutate so my offspring won't have eyes >_< My mother and step-dad's friends will come over and they will all get together and crack jokes about me, (one of my fathers friends touched me, like he was screwing around, and without hesitation, I jabbed him in the nose, and made it bleed for quite a while...) and they like to say how I need a social life, and crack jokes about that. If I had it my way, everyday after school would be band practice, everyday after school I would be at my friends house "jamming", I would never be home on the weekends, but it doesnt happen, for I can never get a ride from my parents. They want to laugh at me for not having a life, when they don't even allow for me to have one. Anyways, don't you usually spend most of your time in your room?

NO...I get along with my parents, I play guitar in my room all the time, hang out with friends, and jam afterschool every day....I dont want to sound like a prick and brag....but dude....get over it
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by signedinbloodnz
now, there's your problem.

Good sir, thankyou for posting in my thread and all, but whats that supposed to mean?
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Quote by Jericho114

Plus that sounds like a lot of fun.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I expect they don't realise that you're taking their jokes seriously. Confront them about it, I expect it will stop.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Well get a ****ing social life
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Hcmanu
Well get a ****ing social life

Be more helpful, and are you blind? I think friends to jam with and a band is a decent social life. Just because I can't afford a phone and i am not texting 24/7 off the walls doesn't mean I have no friends.
Quote by Azgirio

Quote by LordBishek
Quote by PluckU
Good sir, thankyou for posting in my thread and all, but whats that supposed to mean?

\

I was trying to make a whole 'bassist aren't real guitarists' joke..
but yeah i..

*walks out of thread*
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Page 1 of 2