i came on here a few weeks ago talking about how my traynor make screeching noises when going past a certain volume and that i was told it was the pre amp or power tubes i forgot which . i brought it into the local guitar shop and told them and they told me, well on the internet everyone is a "technician". ok fair enough. **my tubes are in the chassis and are unable to be changed without taking the amp apart**. its been 2 weeks and i give them a call and i get, "it can take up to 6 weeks".. really? to change tubes out 6 weeks?
Could be really busy.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Quote by signedinbloodnz
Could be really busy.

but changing tubes should take what, a half hour max? lol.
Quote by culkid
but changing tubes should take what, a half hour max? lol.

I'd say fifteen minutes if you don't know how to take the covers off the preamp tubes if they're there.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
could be waiting on a shipment of parts, could have a backlog of stuff to do. the world doesn't revolve around you. you get added onto the end of the list, not the beginning.

they might even outsource the work to a tech who comes in once a month and take the amps and works on them in batches.

there are plenty of reasons why it could take longer than you expect.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.