ok, this may have been talked about in recent post but i really dont know what to type it as to find out, but i was just playing on PowerTab and saw that there is a C-1 tuning, and my question is that even a realistic tone that an actual instrument can play, and if so what can actually go that low?
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
The lowest string on a 5 string bass is B0. On the Extended Range Basses I've seen the lowest string is usually a C-1#

If your interested, the pitch of a black hole is Bb-53
Quote by isaac_bandits
The lowest string on a 5 string bass is B0. On the Extended Range Basses I've seen the lowest string is usually a C-1#

im not really intrested in the tone, i was just curious if there was actually an instrument that plays that....to be honest it sounds like pure vibrated crap, like godzillas ass hole took a breath, and i didnt even know a black hole had a pitch but that is intresting info that i thank you for.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Quote by isaac_bandits

thats actually pretty interesting... i'm gonna tell my music and science teachers this.
A tremendous amount of energy is needed to generate the cavities, as much as the combined energy from 100 million supernovas. Much of this energy is carried by the sound waves and should dissipate in the cluster gas, keeping the gas warm and possibly preventing a cooling flow. If so, the B-flat pitch of the sound wave, 57 octaves below middle-C, would have remained roughly constant for about 2.5 billion years

thats actually very interesting......sounds deadly but i dunno
Quote by heretic-clown
im not really intrested in the tone, i was just curious if there was actually an instrument that plays that....to be honest it sounds like pure vibrated crap, like godzillas ass hole took a breath, and i didnt even know a black hole had a pitch but that is intresting info that i thank you for.

Well of course its going to sound bad through computer speakers. And the human ear's limit is around there, so you would only hear harmonics, and no fundamental.
Quote by heretic-clown
like godzillas ass hole took a breath

Brutal.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.