You know how people can get offended by an edgy joke but sometimes it's ok. Like an Asian could tells a racist anecdote about Asians and nobody cares or you make a joke about black people but then say, "Most of my friends are black." Would that work with other things? Like a guy with AIDs telling a joke about AIDs and nobody goes ""? Or "Nah, actually my mother has cancer." Or somebody tells a holocaust joke and everyone laughs after they notice that the holocaust survivor thinks it's funny making it ok.

Are you black?
do you have aids?
are you a jew?
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
its really more dependant on the people you're telling the joke to and the manner in which you say it. if you're the only one laughing, you're the dick. i know this because a friend and i have similar jokes, mostly offensive (especially teasing/mocking ones), but I can get away with them because I can phrase them nicer, and he is often being chastised for being a dick.
=deportivo=

"so this guy woke up with 6 different girls on 6 days of the week?"
"yea, isn't that crazy?"
"he must be god"
"...and on the seventh day he rested"
"Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking I'm a pair of curtains!"

"Hahaha... No. You have cancer."

Sorry
I'm fine with edgy jokes most of the time. But some of my friends annoy me as they tread a slippery slope between joking about it and actually thinking it.

E.g.

Me: "She's pretty hot"

Them: "Yeah, not bad for a coon"

or

Black person: "(word segregation comes up somewhere in conversation)"

Them: Can't believe I was just talked to about segregation by ___.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Was that a question...?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
Was that a question...?

Homosexual man with AIDs says, "if that were any more gay, it would die of AIDs."

Do you laugh?
Quote by chinkboy7
what do you have against asians?

Probably a few inches...

Oh, what hostility do I have towards Asians? None at all.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I laugh at jokes about germans, who gives a ****?

butt-hurt idiots, that's who.

I know who!!! Sour krauts!!!
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Trefellin
Probably a few inches...

My people made your computor, if it wasn't for that 5 year old Chinese kid who made your computor you wouldn't be in the pit.
Quote by Trefellin
Probably a few inches...

Damn, this guy is crafty....I must admit I laughed.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by chinkboy7
My people made your computor, if it wasn't for that 5 year old Chinese kid who made your computor you wouldn't be in the pit.

If it wasn't for my people*, nobody would be able to harness the power of electricity to power computers.

*Europeans.
Quote by Trefellin
If it wasn't for my people*, nobody would be able to harness the power of electricity to power computers.

*Europeans.

China supposedly made batteries centuries before the Europeans did
Quote by Trefellin

*Europeans.

If it wasn't for his people we would have never been able to harness gun powder and gained military supremacy to eventually start our run on imperialism and my country wouldn't have been made. Also, I'll assume you mean Europeans as whites, but I'm pretty sure it was Ben Franklin, an American, who discovered electricity, and Thomas Edison, I think he was American, who harnessed it.
Quote by chinkboy7
China supposedly made batteries centuries before the Europeans did

China "supposedly" invented shitloads of stuff hundreds of years before anyone but they never really did anything with it. Did they?

Quote by tayroar
If it wasn't for his people we would have never been able to harness gun powder and gained military supremacy to eventually start our run on imperialism and my country wouldn't have been made. Also, I'll assume you mean Europeans as whites, but I'm pretty sure it was Ben Franklin, an American, who discovered electricity, and Thomas Edison, I think he was American, who harnessed it.

Yes, I mean ethnic Europeans. Besides, Europeans basically invented rational thought and science. Didn't the Chinese come across gunpowder while mixing shit together to try and find a cure for death?
Last edited by Trefellin at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by tayroar

+ 1 wanna come over to my house and eat some dog? We just got it fixed after Godzilla's last rampage.
Quote by chinkboy7
+ 1 wanna come over to my house and eat some dog? We just got it fixed after Godzilla's last rampage.

No, I'd rather get you addicted to opium and force you to keep buying from me.
Quote by tayroar

And then he could buy billions of dollars of your debt.

Anyway, I wasn't even talking about anything like that.

I was just using Asian as an example.
Quote by tayroar

but..... I have Playstation 4.......
Quote by chinkboy7
but..... I have Playstation 4.......

Well, I want the open door policy!!!