Page 1 of 2
Batman is a fictional character
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Hate to break it to you, but Batman isn't real.

YES HE IS!!!! *sobs uncontrollably*
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
**** first we lost Joker, now Batman. Seems like the Batman universe has gone to ****.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!

this reminds me of a time when a douchebag in my class said "erm.. technically supermans dead" which was followed by thunderous laughter.. someone shouted "he's not real douchebag" he blushed.. I laughed. a lot.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Still this is crazy! They killed off one of the most amazing heroes of all time! And with the movies and all!
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by CoreysMonster
hopefully no-one.

he's lived long enough, let him go with a last awesome movie.

Well, they could always go the route of Batman Beyond and Bruce could find an heir, of sorts.

I hate to see him go, really. I was never a big Captain America fan, so I didn't really care all that much when that happened, but Batman? That's killing a part of my childhood.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada

You're in the denial state friend. Trust me he's gone.

Fuck Canada
How can we fuck Canada, it doesn't actually exist.
grok it.

SKREAM!

this doesn't surprise me, I will be even less surprised when they come up with a very stupid Deus Ex Machina to bring him back.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by dubstar92

Yeah, it's just a myth to scare children into believing there actually could exist such a boring place

It's just a prank, you know, like Iowa
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
this doesn't surprise me, I will be even less surprised when they come up with a very stupid Deus Ex Machina to bring him back.

Nah they won't, people got really pissed over them doing that with Superman. They will have someone else dawn the mask though. I think it will be the OG Robin. AKA Nightwing.
Quote by tayroar
You're in the denial state friend. Trust me he's gone.

Quote by dubstar92

Shut your maple-syrup holes you Canadians

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
For a second, I thought Christian Bale was dead....

But still, WHY BATMAN WHY?!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by tayroar
Nah they won't, people got really pissed over them doing that with Superman. They will have someone else dawn the mask though. I think it will be the OG Robin. AKA Nightwing.

Nah, they'll probably just bring him back they pretty much already did this once (read Knightquest storyline)

Last.fm
Theres been several Robin's. It is a shame that Batman is dead, but maybe its for the best, gotta keep it fresh.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Nah, they'll probably just bring him back they pretty much already did this once (read Knightquest storyline)

But the writer pretty much said they were just gonna have someone else take his place.
Quote by EvilDomo
For a second, I thought Christian Bale was dead....

But still, WHY BATMAN WHY?!

Are you fvcking amateur!?

No really, are you a ****ing amateur!

Fvck man, be professional.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!

Fuck Canada
made me laugh to pee gunpowder. siggggggged

Fuck Canada
Quote by Gunpowder
Shut your maple-syrup holes you Canadians

I always thought when people said "Insert bad thing happening here I'm moving to Canada." they meant, they were going to kill themselves and that was a nicer way to say it.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by ctb

If only that were true They say it is his father who killed him. His dad only pretended to be dead.
Quote by tayroar
But the writer pretty much said they were just gonna have someone else take his place.

That's what they did with Knightquest too... They still brought him back eventually.

It should also be stated that the writer is Grant Morrison, who is batshit insane, anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last.fm
Quote by Jericho114
Are you fvcking amateur!?

No really, are you a ****ing amateur!

Fvck man, be professional.

Eh... ok?
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Or it wall all be a big laugh, and they'll make up some excuse as to how the events didn't actually happen, or say that the story arch wasn't part of the official plotline.

The same thing happened with Superman. He was killed by Doomsday, and everyone got all pissy, so they just said "Oh, well, you know, this wasn't part of the official Superman plot, so Superman's fine, and will be back. "

It'll be interesting to see how this all develops.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Comic geek here!

Technically he isn't dead, but forced to live a number of alternate lives. Same thing happened to another character who got out of it. As we know, Bats is always well prepared so he knew the risks involved and how to overcome it. He'll be back soon enough.

http://www.batman-on-film.com/opinion_batman-lives_cclow_1-19-09.html

Link for those interested
Last edited by Owen_W at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by Owen_W
Comic geek here!

Technically he isn't dead, but forced to live a number of alternate lives. Same thing happened to another character who got out of it. As we know, Bats is always well prepared so he knew the risks involved and how to overcome it. He'll be back soon enough.

I'm a comic geek too. I just read Marvel lol. It said he was burned to death by his dad or something.
OMG I'm retarded i thought Christian Bale had died *facepalm* Well Batman can die as long as a few more movies come out.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
I hate the way comics have gone. The writers come up with an (arguably) good premise for a superhero story, it runs its course, so then superhero crossovers occur (which I hate immensly) then they kill off the character...

Adam West FTW!
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
I hate the way comics have gone. The writers come up with an (arguably) good premise for a superhero story, it runs its course, so then superhero crossovers occur (which I hate immensly) then they kill off the character...

Adam West FTW!

Why do you hate crossovers? It makes sense considering they are all in the same world.
Quote by BobMarleysGhost

Adam West FTW!

What if they are settign it up for Batman to come back to life in a few issues? I don't get why DC would just kill off their biggest money maker. ya know wat im a sayin?
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
BATMAN ISN'T GOD DAMNED ****ING DEAD. BRUCE WAYNE IS DEAD. GOD DAMN.

anyway rant over... he is defiantley dead becasue in the story with the three batmen (3 cops, dr hurt blah blahblah too long) at the end it skips to 10 years in the future, they say Bruce Wayne is dead and his legit son Damian is the new batman, but there could be others in the middle.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Rip Dime
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by deanfreak93
What if they are settign it up for Batman to come back to life in a few issues? I don't get why DC would just kill off their biggest money maker. ya know wat im a sayin?

Marvel did it too. Captain America got owned by a sniper. Then again though they were making a political statement saying the old America is dead.
Quote by tayroar
Why do you hate crossovers? It makes sense considering they are all in the same world.

It thoroughly annoys me. Why are they all in the same world? Just because they are published through the same company, it doesn't mean that all of the stories must be interlinked.

And with the current amount of superheroes in circulation, if they all coexisted, would there be anyone left to save? It just seems to ruin it for me.

And I assume Batman shall return (again) with a new look, and line of action figures.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Page 1 of 2