Yesterday on my Birthday when my uncle was going to get a stripper to his place then it turns out his ex-wife came over saying "it's your turn to take care of Joey!" then the whole night I was playing Sorry! with my cousin, uncle, and a stripper named Desire

so what was your Buzzkill moment.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
that sucks...
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
So did you get into to Trouble with Desire?

*crappy board game reference....*
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
one time i had a two hour boner and couldn't get off...

that was a weird night, to say the least.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
it was kind of funny because the stripper looked like she was saying in her mind "oh thank god easy money."
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Lol omg! She played iwth you guys! HIlarious. Times with my girlfriend where my friend will just like pop up over my shoulder.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Bout to get head from GF... Little brother walks in (she like to play mom with him) and he's like I can't sleep and I'm like FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- and she's like Awww!
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by reddeath959
Bout to get head from GF... Little brother walks in (she like to play mom with him) and he's like I can't sleep and I'm like FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- and she's like Awww!

One time me and a few friends were lighting a bowl up at lunch and the cops pulled up on us and just stared at us for about a minute then ****ed off, that was enough to kill my buzz
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanging out with this guy.

Awwwww! I wanted to post a picture of Buzz Killington!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
So there I was, getting hammered and partying with friends, when this guy in a suit, top hat, and white gloves, comes up and says he wants to show us sketches. I tell him we're in the middle of partying, but he completely ignores me and sits down, pulls out a sketch pad and starts talking about them. The first one is of a kid trying to get on a bicycle. He asks, "Do you know why he's having such a hard time?" to which I sigh and answer, "No." Then he says, "Cause he's a Scot. *chuckles*"