I made a topic about this 1 year ago, but didn't get any answers so i make a new one.

This is probably a unique problem, because i have never heard of anyone else suffering from the same **** on the computer, but anyway, i need your help before im going crazy!!

Okay so the thing is, whenever im watching youtube, movies or any kind of video files on my computer, the videos lags like hell if there's no sound to it.

Like if i was listening to a song while watching a video the video goes fine, but if the song ends in the middle of the video the video starts lagging and often stops, making the whole computer STOP and i have to wait a while before it starts again, or until a new song comes, then it is okay again -_-

So as you probably understand this is very annoying and i hope you understood my problem. I need to constantly listen to something for my computer to run smoothly.

Thanks guys.

(this is gonna be great)
...What!?
Last edited by Ergin at Feb 18, 2009,
Quote by K Dizzle
holy balls, i think i remember ur original post, or one like it

NO WAY
...What!?
Do you have fast internet? If not, your internet is probably slow and loading pieces of the video at at time, making it lag.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by sw1ss023
Do you have fast internet? If not, your internet is probably slow and loading pieces of the video at at time, making it lag.

Nah my internet is pretty fast, and it's no only the internet, it's everywhere on my computer!
...What!?
if u have a PC what fixs my probs in when somethings going wrong Ctrl Alt Delete
then go to processes.look at all of the and there may be a thing that is taking up all ur CPU stuff.once u see this try to end it ASAP.once you do or if u dont but u no which process it is.
1:google the name of it such as jksd.exe and see what u get cuz it can be a common virus or sumthing.besides that search ur computer and try to remove it.
and if its something u no like internet explorer or explorer dont end it or if ur internet thing freezes u can just end the process but theres some processes critical to ur computer running like the SVCHOST thing if u end those ur computer will go off and reboot
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Last edited by brooklynsoulja1 at Feb 18, 2009,
I have no idea what might be causing the problem, but I'd remove any existing codecs (audio and video) and install new ones. Google video/audio codecs pack

[]
Guitars:
Jackson WRXT + EMG 81/85
Les Paul
Ibanez SZ320
Amps:
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 30X
Effects:
Dunlop Cry-baby
Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive
Synthetizer:
Roland EXR-5
It's either your flash player or your graphics card. Try installing new drivers for everything.
get a better videocard? more ram?
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Maybe your computer loves music as much as us and refuses to function without it?
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by CoBRaGe
It's either your flash player or your graphics card. Try installing new drivers for everything.

how the hell do i install new drivers for everything?

sorry im stupid i know.
...What!?
Quote by Me@UGC
I have no idea what might be causing the problem, but I'd remove any existing codecs (audio and video) and install new ones. Google video/audio codecs pack

[]

rofl TS i suggest not involving yourself with anything involving the word CODEC
or u will PERISH!
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
All these are pretty good answers. But more in depth, I'd run Ad-aware, defrag, disk clean up, and possibly buy some more ram. It could help to not have so much running at once, which brings us back to the ram thing.