Alright so here is my conundrum;

A few months ago I got my fingers on a 2009 Fender American Deluxe Strat. And I'm in love with this guitar; what I'm not in love with, however, is Fender's S-1 switching.

I knew what I was getting into when I bought it, and I thought that the Samarian Cobalt Noiseless pickup's tone was what I was looking for at the time. Problem is, I'm become a little disillusioned with them. Maybe it's the way I can never manage to get a pinch harmonic out of them; or maybe it's because my S-1 switch has a defect that causes it to suddenly decide not to put out any sound. While onstage.

Anyway! Don't try to convince me otherwise, but I'm getting that horrible S-1 system and its (surprisingly empty-sounding) SCN pickups out of there. My question now is what to put in their place?

I've had my eyes on Lace Sensors for a while, and if I were to go with them I'd probably look at the Hot Gold sensors.

Here are my parameters; I play worship, so I need to have excellent (not exceptional, excellent clean tone). I play hard rock, so I need the capacity for crunch and heavy overdrive. And I occasionally play metal, so I need pickups hot enough for heavy distortion and screamin' artificial harmonics.

Price really isn't an issue, as long as it's within reason; I play through a Fender Bassman '59 Reissue.

So, if you guys care to, recommend me some good pickups to try out!
Tobacco Sunburst Fender Strat
(Lollar Dirty Blonde pickups)
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
I would personally go to true single coils. I'm currently rocking a quarter pounder in the bridge. Tons of mids, quite nasaly, does a great crunch sound, works amazingly with slightly scooped tones (how I typically set up my amp for cleans). In the neck and middle I have tex mex pups and couldn't be happier. Well, that's a lie, they do lack a bit of clarity, but for the price they're hard to beat.

I'd also PM corderoyEW, he makes pups and gives UGers a 10% discount. Tell him your needs and he'll give some suggestions.

As far as lace sensors go I have no experience.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
the seymour duncan Cool Rails pickup has a really great clean tone. It's really good with distortion too. Although i can't get really awesome pinch harmonics...but that may be because it's in the neck spot (i have a Hot Rails in the bridge though)
Lemme just say, Im pretty jealous of your setup lol. Im in the same boat as you (sort of) in that I wanna change pickups and I was looking into lace censors. They seem really awsome and from what clips Ive heard they sound nice. I hear they have amazing sustain because of how they have the magnets.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for: