What are the funniest jokes you've ever heard, knock-knock, walk into a bar, etc...
Quote by Ninjake
Btw, anyone sigs this, i will sig the stupidest thing they've ever posted, as an example to all, and to all a good night.

eat me,

Quote by Ryan Rage
I haven't been sigged D:
Though I wish I have.
Ts
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Feb 18, 2009,
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You make bad threads
Blue
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
This thread's a pretty good one
My signature has doubled...
Quote by ShaunDiel
A MAN WALKS INTO A BAR. OUCH

I don't get it!?

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Three tomatoes are walking down the street. A papa tomato, a mama tomato, and a baby tomato. The baby tomato starts to lag behind so the father goes back and squishes him and tells him to ketchup.

Sail upon the open skies
Why did the chicken cross the road? So he could get run over and not have to deal with these kinds of threads. He was really depressed, I don't really blame him. His parents got divorced and he hasn't had a successful relationship since. One time the chicken went to jail for public indecency, but the charges were dropped due to a lack of evidence. I will always remember that chicken, and the day he crossed that road.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ShaunDiel
A MAN WALKS INTO A BAR. OUCH

it was a dumb joke. but I laughed soooooo hard. probably the font size and lack of exclamation points.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Two muffins are sitting in the oven together. One of them asks, "Do you think its hot in here?" What's the other say?

"HOLY CRAP A TALKING MUFFIN!"
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by ScottElwood
Why did the chicken cross the road? So he could get run over and not have to deal with these kinds of threads. He was really depressed, I don't really blame him. His parents got divorced and he hasn't had a successful relationship since. One time the chicken went to jail for public indecency, but the charges were dropped due to a lack of evidence. I will always remember that chicken, and the day he crossed that road.

Did he get run over though? Never did say if he did...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Two cannibals are eating a clown and one of the cannibal turns to the other and says, "Does this taste funny to you?"

olololololol
Sail upon the open skies
Women's Rights
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│