So with companies like Epi and Orange and Blackheart putting out these low wattage quality tube heads, what do you guys think the chances are of Marshall putting out something along these lines?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by Skierinanutshel
they have the 20W Lead/Bass?

is that low enough?

edit: also, the 1974X is the 18W combo.

none of these are affordable though, and i think that's what the ts is getting at. if marshall made a good, affordable tube head or combo, that would be great!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by spiff389
none of these are affordable though, and i think that's what the ts is getting at. if marshall made a good, affordable tube head or combo, that would be great!

ceriatone, metropolous, etc.

marshall will never release an "affordable" all tube head. also, with the above clone suggestions, you can get a much higher quality amp for less money.
Quote by Skierinanutshel

marshall will never release an "affordable" all tube head. also, with the above clone suggestions, you can get a much higher quality amp for less money.

Marshall will NEVER release something affordable that isn't total crap.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
Marshall will NEVER release something affordable that isn't total crap.

Sadly very true. I absolutely love Marshall valve amps but I love my wallet a little more.
Marshall can't compete with companies like BH, that logo cost too damn much.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Skierinanutshel

This.
Every word of it.
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, they don't arrest/ticket hobos because they can't pay the fines. Then they hang out in the jail all day eating free food. There's no point.

Quote by Brendan.Clace
Oh god...this thread....it is going places....