did anyone else see this show?!? f*cking phenomenal! Buddy absolutely ripped, especially on "Skin Deep" (he played a Jerry Jones Sitar Guitar. that is win right there). when he did Hoochie Coochie Man, he did one of those pauses where everyone is supposed to sing, and evryone kind of mumbled, so he went "Don't you guys f*ck this one up on me, now!", then everyone did. he was great.

Best line of his set
: "People don't know what the blues is about. wait a couple months, you'll know what the f*ck the blues is about".

B.B. was a gem. he played from 9:00 'till 11:00 and his band never stopped playing. he would stop and tell a story, crack a few jokes for about ten minutes, then go back into another song. he finished with "You are my sunshine". it was awesome. once again, he proved my statement that tubes are not a must for good tone.

Best line of his set: "i like fishin'. not like you guys with your big boats going off to the middle of them big lakes. I can't swim, I ain't Micheal Phelps... course i don't smoke..."
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Lucky. That sounds amazing. I saw B. B. play once and he played "My Only Sunshine" a couple of times. A funny man, ain't he?
Quote by Jhachey22
he proved my statement that tubes are not a must for good tone.

they sure don't hurt though

I couldn't belive BB's rig was solid state when I was first told that
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
solid state!? what amp does he use?
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
all I know about it is that it's made by Lab System, an Aussie amp company
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by ze monsta
Nah, I'm pretty sure BB's amp is tube. I remember reading that it's a copy of a Fender Twin amp or some old Gibson twin amp.

Nope, his amp is SS. I'm 99% sure.

He might've been using a tube amp back in the day though. When his tone was much better.