You know, the kind where​ you just want to shoot​ somet​hing?​ Or you are just unnec​isari​ly angry​?​

Yep Thats​ what my day has been like.​

And what tomor​row will be like.

backstory is this.

I have to confront a band member about his attitude and I don't really feel like dealing with his crap....

apparently I'm " Too good at guitar", which /might/ be because I've had 3 years more practice than him. Jerk.

also, I have to deal with 4 tests in Algebra 2, History, French, and ****ing BCIS ( computers class)

also have the normal parent/teen drama crap.

tl;dr - Pissed off at bandmate, as well as just in a bad mood in general. I feel like breaking ****.

any ideas on how to take out anger quietly? parents are asleep, and I'd rather not wake them.

And any of you all have these days?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
the tl;dr is almost as long as the original
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Beat said band mate with his guitar.
Then proceed to shred whilst stomping on his face.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Inb4 BAWWWW

I had one of them the other day

They suck. Things will work out though
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
to the fap comments: I did actually. I'm a bit more relaxed now

titsmcgee: Yeah, I uhnno, they just...bring the whole week down. but I already know things'll get better lol. just need a place to vent, Pit seems applicable enough.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
to the fap comments: I did actually. I'm a bit more relaxed now

Well that was quick...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
discussing these stressful times with a group of people you have found to be anonymous yet supportive can be rather therapeutic, but you already knew that, didn't you?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I suggest going on a mass killing spree, you need to let that frustration in the most violent way possible, or else you will go crazy.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I get one of those days every time I get my report card or if my global teacher says something. Last thing he said to me which got me angry was that my passing grade for the semester was a gift. I should have failed and I'm a miserable excuse as a student and he said this in front of the whole class. I kept thinking about what he said which had me feeling down the whole week.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by serenityXnowX45
man up and deal with your ****.

I plan on it, mostly because I have an obligation. it's not like I made this thread all emo like.

I had a few questions at the bottom that no one even answered.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07

I had a few questions at the bottom that no one even answered.

I answered at least one of them, go on a mass killing spree, just do it silently, like a ninja.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I get one of those days every time I get my report card or if my global teacher says something. Last thing he said to me which got me angry was that my passing grade for the semester was a gift. I should have failed and I'm a miserable excuse as a student and he said this in front of the whole class. I kept thinking about what he said which had me feeling down the whole week.

christ I think about the **** teachers used to say when i was in school and I wonder why they didnt get socked in the face by whoever they were berating.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I answered at least one of them, go on a mass killing spree, just do it silently, like a ninja.

I was exaggerating
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by DeadWhisper
what does tl;dr mean

I don't know exactly what it means, but basically, if there is a super long post, the author can just put tl;dr at the bottom of their post and quickly summarize what the huge wall of text was about. In this case, it was completely unnecessary
Quote by DeadWhisper
what does tl;dr mean

Too long; didn't read.

As in a brief summary for those who can't be bothered to read more than 20 words.