this halloween me, my bro, my friend, and maybe another will be playing in a haunted house type of deal in my friends yard. i'm hopin for us all to be covered in fake blood to get a similar feel to the slayer bloodline video.

the haunted house will be up and runnin for the duration of trick or treatin (bout 2 hours) and i need help coming up with a set list to fill the time. since not many will stay and listen, songs can be repeated and not much time will be used for talkin to audience. Also, when thinking of suggestions try to keep tunings in mind and think scary and not insanely difficult. thanks in advance for suggestions.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
do the exorcist theme full band. If you got two guitars harmonize have bass play low mayber rapid double bass. Then do the possessed- the exorcist song. Repeat that only.
do a cover of tubular bells my mike oldfield! the first part was used for the exorcist, and the whole song is amazing, my personal favorite. it might be hard to do a cover of but you could shorten it and pull it off

I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2oBdhQbRs4&feature=PlayList&p=B36E5FA55CBB78D6&playnext=1&index=18

gemini-slayer

even if the beginning is too slow you MUST play the outro MUST MUST MUST

walking slowly breathing heavy you can see death sweat, im here for soul perpose of your death, look into my eyes and see the revolutions of your demise, feel the stab at the center of your heart, reflections of my soul reflections of the DAAARRK!!!
Last edited by deadeyedick at Feb 19, 2009,
everyone else are beginners so i have to teach it to them which i start so early
Quote by doofus41
everyone else are beginners so i have to teach it to them which i start so early

if they can pick fast they can play the exorcist
Quote by doofus41

Definitely get a lot of Misfits then.