for my speech and debate class i have to reference a speech that has a simile and irony in it and reference the time it occurs. IF you know of one and can tell the time please let me know.
You went to the pit to ask for help?

That's ironic right there.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
Bassman was scouring the internet for a cheap answer to his homework, much alike a monkey on crack binge. Little did he know, the irony is that the same monkey on crack will get a better job than him in 10 years because BASSMAN DIDN'T DO HIS OWN HOMEWORK.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
$50 or no.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
'It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre.'

From Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of blood' speech.

A pro-immigration speech where Mr Powell convinces us all the immigrration is for the betterment of a nation.

Your teacher will be impressed with the use of foreign domestic politics, even though the speech is famous
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by ScottElwood
Bassman was scouring the internet for a cheap answer to his homework, much alike a monkey on crack binge. Little did he know, the irony is that the same monkey on crack will get a better job than him in 10 years because BASSMAN DIDN'T DO HIS OWN HOMEWORK.

stfu

if you cant help him then dont post.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

williams wallace speech in braveheart

time: 1200 somethin
irony: he ends of dieing
simile: he describes about his ass that can fire thunderbolts