Xbox 360 Elite - 350$
Madden 09 - 50$
Unreal Tournament 3 - 35$

Thank you god!
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
You didn't really get deals...

Sorry to tell you this, but the source (circuit city) has always been over priced. So now that they're going out of business, I'd imagine they're selling things off at the prices you'd receive at Best Buy or Future Shop.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by rock_star77

Sorry to tell you this, but the source (circuit city) has always been over priced. So now that they're going out of business, I'd imagine they're selling things off at the prices you'd receive at Best Buy or Future Shop.

Well, most Xbox games are at 60 bucks a piece anyways. And Xbox's aren't cheap either, so I say I came out pretty decently.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Hooker - $10

They were all sold out by the time I got there.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
They were all sold out by the time I got there.

You think that's bad? The model i was looking forward to wasn't even carried by them any more.

Stupid special edition products...

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I wanna buy some shopping carts.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by rock_star77

really?

DVD's were 40% off

i got House season 2 for $25, Dark Night for $12, and two James Bond dvd packs with 10 movies for $55.

good deals? i think so.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by DoTheEvolution
Madden 09 - 50$

Thank you god!

Quite the steal you got there...
the only things worth it are the games, cause they are standard prices everywhere. everything else was marked up so much their sales don't matter.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
nothing, I got most of the stuff cheaper than thier "sale prices" at Best Buy
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Im glad theyre going out of business
they always overprice their stuff....its unreal
27mMoV31II7.a2
Quote by DoTheEvolution
Xbox 360 Elite - 350$
Madden 09 - 50$
Unreal Tournament 3 - 35$

Thank you god!

Arent 360s' now 199$ :P
Ok deals on the games though
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
I went to circuit city last week to check out the deals on computers. Netbooks specifically. I saw a cool little HP mini marked down from 450 to 405. That was the only one there worth looking at and I wasn't exactly satisfied with a 10% discount. I went directly across the street to best buy and saw it on clearance for 300. Picked it up.

Went back later for some 360 games. I was looking for Halo 3 and Mass Effect. Circuits had both for 60 dollars with 40% off. Still didn't seem worth it if I can get them cheaper used, so I went to gamestop and saw both had been marked down by Microsoft. Mass effect was lowered to 20$ and Halo was 40$. I didn't buy either but thought it was funny.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
Well, most Xbox games are at 60 bucks a piece anyways. And Xbox's aren't cheap either, so I say I came out pretty decently.

Yeah, you got an especially sweet deal on UTIII that you paid $15 too much for.
You're*