Are you serious?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
how bout use some logos and pick something that you actually have some interest in so you are motivated to right about it
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
Quote by Phillitalian
Are you serious?

yes

I figured the people here have interesting enough minds to suggest a original topic. I don't really want to do a stupid "lower the drinking age" essay, but rather one that will be more interesting to write.
Quote by Shredzorz
how bout use some logos and pick something that you actually have some interest in so you are motivated to right about it

I was thinking of something along the lines of people who chose to play musical instruments are generally more intellectual than people who don't, but I'm still interested in what the pit thinks I should do
Your best bet is a war. That way for logos you can talk about strategy or economic ramifications, ethos about belonging there and civil and human rights violations (america does those anywhere it goes), and for pathos you can talk about the reactions in each place to it and kinda elaborate on the ethos.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
I was thinking of something along the lines of people who chose to play musical instruments are generally more intellectual than people who don't/
i doubt that, and i doubly doubt you could persuade anyone to believe it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i doubt that, and i doubly doubt you could persuade anyone to believe it.

Yeah, you'd be tough pressed finding a source of unbiased information supporting that theory of yours.

Invisible Children is a good documentary on the Ugandan genocide if you're interested.
well ur teacher prolly reads a ton of em on weed, guns, war, and abortion. so i wouldnt pick any of them cuz theyre so overused.
Hmm...write it about Pokemon. I mean they added all these new pokemon, and frankly, it's bull****. What the hell is this supposed to be anyways?

I say you should persuade them to get rid of the new Pokemon and bring back the original 150!
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
yes

I figured the people here have interesting enough minds to suggest a original topic. I don't really want to do a stupid "lower the drinking age" essay, but rather one that will be more interesting to write.

Talk about how a decline in emphasis on the arts and humanities in public education has led Western civilization down a path where every moron spouts the same generic essay topics.

At the very least it will be original and you might even get some suck up points with your instructor.

edit*

Quote by toby3p0

I say you should persuade them to get rid of the new Pokemon and bring back the original 150!

never mind, my idea is **** compared to this.
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Feb 19, 2009,