So I'd like to buy a nice American guitar. Why American? Because I live in America, the Motor City actually... and wit "The Big 3" not doing so hot ... well you see where I'm coming from. So all you Ibanez, Schecter, and B.C. Rich owners dont be offended.

Anyways, Carvin guitars, thats what we were talking about. I don't think they're much more machine made than any Gibson or PRS. Seems like you get just as much guitar for half the price with about 999 times more options. I think because they don't have the same type of history associated with the name on their headstock and are more open about how the guitars are built .... it just seems like like the carvins are a great value in an instrument... American or not.

Anyways, What do you guys think? Good experiances? Bad? Ok? I'm looking to get a DC400W with a flipped body...

Russ
Carvin make some great products. I've played a few of their guitars and amps, they're great deals.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Carvins are great! They are definetly worth the asking prices.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I doubt that THIS guy would play a Carvin if they sucked

Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores