Page 1 of 4
ya i dropped out of high school because my grades sucked and i missed so many days they wouldnt let me get my license. In march im gonna go sign up for adult high at my local community college so i can still get my diploma. (NOT a GED). The only thing is i think im really going to miss some of my friends.

Have any of you guys dropped out or plan to?
Congratulations.

No I'm still in education.
Last edited by -Tribute- at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by -Tribute-
Congratulations.

No I'm still education.

Oh the ironing!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I'm in post secondary, sorry to hear about your falling out.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Oh the ironing!

Hey, it's half 6 in the morning and I haven't slept since 3 o' clock this afternoon. Cut me some slack.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Oh the ironing!

Bah dum psh!
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
no, I was homeless for most of junior and senior year and was still nowhere near stupid enough to drop out of highschool.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Wow, that's pretty pathetic. I mean dropping out of college is one thing, but a high school diploma is something you need to have. Hopefully you can get one later on.

I skipped a ton of classes in high school, but usually made sure they were the ones that didn't matter.
Quote by -Tribute-
Hey, it's half 6 in the morning and I haven't slept since 3 o' clock this afternoon. Cut me some slack.

So, you're from the future then?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Brownie2
Wow, that's pretty pathetic. I mean dropping out of college is one thing, but a high school diploma is something you need to have. Hopefully you can get one later on.

I skipped a ton of classes in high school, but usually made sure they were the ones that didn't matter.

thats what i said. Im going to adult high in march to get my high school diploma.
Quote by Eerif
I'm in post secondary, sorry to hear about your falling out.

This, but good on you for going back to finish.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by FortuneFaded
The only thing is i think im really going to miss some of my friends.

i lol'd
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

I would really go back and make everything up, because this one thing is what will haunt you...
5 years of High School still gets a legitimate diploma, and that's all that shows up on your resume.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Nice job.
Also, who the fuck plans on dropping out?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Feb 19, 2009,
A lot of people are going to tell you that you just f*cked up your life. I too dropped out of high school. It's not a big deal, I'm an apprentice landscape gardener now.
Ugh! Why do I get the feeling the community college plan with evaporate into thin air and TS will become another sponge sucking up all of someone elses' tax dollars? Luckily, they are not my tax dollars

I knew a guy who dropped out once, he proceeded to get two girls pregnant and kill himself by jumping off a highway overpass...

The future is bright for you my friend.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by RollingRamones
A lot of people are going to tell you that you just f*cked up your life. I too dropped out of high school. It's not a big deal, I'm an apprentice landscape gardener now.

Ya i know but i kinda expected it. I really didnt **** up my life i only sped up the graduating process cuz in Adult high i get out in half the time as traditional high school.
Quote by RollingRamones

Not to sound like a dick, but a landscape gardner isn't exactly the holy grail of careers.
EDIT: @ ShredderX

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Last edited by Dr.Pain-MD at Feb 19, 2009,
Not to sound like a dick, but my boss is richer than you'll ever be. If you start your own business you can make a sh*tload of cash.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Not to sound like a dick, but a landscape gardner isn't exactly the holy grail of careers.
EDIT: @ ShredderX

apprentice landscape gardener for your information.
Quote by RollingRamones
Not to sound like a dick, but my boss is richer than you'll ever be. If you start your own business you can make a sh*tload of cash.

I am very glad for your boss. Key word: boss.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Once I finish my apprentiship. (11 months left). I am going to start my own business. I will make a lot of money and have sex with a lot of housewives.
Last edited by RollingRamones at Feb 19, 2009,
I didn't drop out but i don't go anymore. I take me classes online. I still get to graduate with my class this summer and go to prom and everything so its cool.
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by RollingRamones
Once I finish my apprentice. (11 months left). I am going to start my own business. I will make a lot of money and have sex with a lot of housewives.

Good luck man.
Quote by FortuneFaded
Ya i know but i kinda expected it. I really didnt **** up my life i only sped up the graduating process cuz in Adult high i get out in half the time as traditional high school.

I know a lot of people that took alternative routes to graduating. Most of them are in college now, doing well. High school doesn't teach you **** and wastes your time, I agree that their are much more efficient ways of getting your diploma.
wow, that was dumb of you. its really indefensible man, high school isnt hard, your grades should not have been that bad in the first place. any idiot can pass high school at least with c's. all you have to do is show up for class.
I have no opinion on this matter.
1)Find a way to go back, even if it takes another year.

2)Do so.

3)Do something with your life that doesn't involve:
A) Saying "wanna biggie size that"
B) Bitching about not getting your diploma while drawing an unemployment check
C) Selling your body. You don't have a vagina; you will fail... miserably.
Quote by Dionietzsche
I know a lot of people that took alternative routes to graduating. Most of them are in college now, doing well. High school doesn't teach you **** and wastes your time, I agree that their are much more efficient ways of getting your diploma.

I found high school taught me how to form proper sentences but that may just be me. High school teaches people much more important lessons than what the textbooks themselves teach and I don't think enough people recognize that.
Quote by -Tribute-
Obviously.

I see you've stepped up on your proof-reading.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by ZanasCross
1)Find a way to go back, even if it takes another year.

2)Do so.

3)Do something with your life that doesn't involve:
A) Saying "wanna biggie size that"
B) Bitching about not getting your diploma while drawing an unemployment check
C) Selling your body. You don't have a vagina; you will fail... miserably.

Unless you like cocks.
* looks at TS' user name*

Heh, I'm not touching this one with a 20 foot pole.

EDIT: looks like YOu should change your username to MyLifeHasFaded(away)
EDIT2: dammit

EDIT3: sorry uncalled for. Try going back
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Last edited by Hirschberger at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by Dionietzsche

Yeah i agree.

Quote by Zugunruhe
wow, that was dumb of you. its really indefensible man, high school isnt hard, your grades should not have been that bad in the first place. any idiot can pass high school at least with c's. all you have to do is show up for class.

Im not a dumb ass. I've made all good grades (except in math) up until this year. I have been doing fine all year until now. In january i got really sick and had to stay home 5 days, then i started to get lazy and missed 15 more days so now my grades are ****ed. I know i ****ed up and thats why im fixing my mistakes.
I dropped out, but went back a year later and finished. Mind you I was ill with mono and along with dropping out of school had to quit my job. It was never over grades or anything of the sort.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Page 1 of 4