so. im just curious to see what ill get here, so im going to ask the question. What sport that is NOT currently in the WINTER olympics be added, or possibly even make up your own sport?
I eat vegan(s)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
Fishin
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Needs more Bear Blasting.
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Freestyle Ice Sex

dude, you would get stuck to the ice
I eat vegan(s)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
Quote by dylpikle9
Needs more Bear Blasting.

This. I am however not anticipating the Olympics because my city will be full of ****ing tourists. At least I will be getting an extra week on top of my reading break.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
snowmobile juggling

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
IDK about the winter olympics, but I think lacrosse should be added to the summer olympics.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
A new version of hockey.

All the same rules, no sticks, fighting encouraged.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
A new version of hockey.

All the same rules, no sticks, fighting encouraged.

that's a new version?
Quote by Weybl Himself
that's a new version?

Nah, once a fight gets anywhere the refs just break it up. I'm thinking more along the lines of rollerball.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Excellent! We shall call it "Dragging weird kid in a boat around with a quadbike".
ARCHITECTS

UNDEROATH

Aaron Gillespie
Dallas Green

Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
This. I am however not anticipating the Olympics because my city will be full of ****ing tourists. At least I will be getting an extra week on top of my reading break.

Oh poor you, you'll be so sorry when all that culture comes to your town and you get to see the world just by going outside and walking around

Ill weep, I really will.
Quote by hippotato7
Oh poor you, you'll be so sorry when all that culture comes to your town and you get to see the world just by going outside and walking around

Ill weep, I really will.

1. It's not about the culture they just want to sit inside and read.
2. Meh, You've got the right idea AND with a name like hippotato7 you have to be right.
3. Not taking the piss out of you I think hippotato is an awesome name I wish I was thinking when I made mine...
ARCHITECTS

UNDEROATH

Aaron Gillespie
Dallas Green