What is the best singer song-writer guitar in this price range? I am considering a Takamine GS430S G NEX Acoustic Guitar and an Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M. What else do you guys suggest or should i stick with one of these two, if so which? Thanks.
Id stick with either of those, or an Epiphone Dove is nice, too.
Youll hafta play em both, for at least a half hour Id say, in order to make an educated choice.

Thats my suggestion, anyway.
where do you live?
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
coming from a singer songwriter i have an ibanez aes10eam and its awesome. it has a built in tuner and an xlr hook up which is great. also the epiphone ej-200s are pretty big but they have great playability and sound good
TS, the ones you posted are great guitars. Personally I'm not a fan of how Epiphones feel, but that's my personal preference and should have no bearing on your opinion.

Also, if you can stand to wait until roughly the end of the month, Takamine has some new models from NAMM that are being released. Look 'em up on MF. They look pretty awesome
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I'd check out Seagulls in that price range as well. If you can bump your budget up about $100, you can get the 25th Anniversary Seagull. Solid spruce top and solid mahogany back/sides for $600
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
I'd check out Seagulls in that price range as well. If you can bump your budget up about $100, you can get the 25th Anniversary Seagull. Solid spruce top and solid mahogany back/sides for $600

thanks! will look into this.