Is it just me or does the Tab Talk look a little pathetic now? I barely see anyone who makes tab request actually get them. Recently i've been tabbing songs that don't get much attention, but at least im trying. Because i don't quite have the ear to tab just right out i had to pull sources and video's from many different sources just to tab one song. It just seems that nobody's trying now. I've made about 4 threads lately that didn't even get a single reply. It isn't just me right?
It's just you.

EDIT: If I see a song i know, I help tab it out.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Last edited by titsmcgee852 at Feb 19, 2009,
Everyone only hangs out in the pit now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Meh. If ULTIMATE-GUITAR was made for "GUITAR" related things then it'd be called something like 911tabs
ARCHITECTS

UNDEROATH

Aaron Gillespie
Dallas Green

Quote by Chris-W-11
Meh. If ULTIMATE-GUITAR was made for "GUITAR" related things then it'd be called something like 911tabs

OK........that one made me laugh.
Quote by Chris-W-11

i lold
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

i would have appreciated this thread more if no one had replied to it.
tabbing takes time. you can't just pop one out in 5 minutes. plus a lot of tabbers may be busy with their personal lives, which had better come before this website.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by mikko 9119
tabbing takes time. you can't just pop one out in 5 minutes. plus a lot of tabbers may be busy with their personal lives, which had better come before this website.

Oh im in total agreement with that i was just saying that nobody that does want to help says anything. They might make the tabs but don't seem to say anything.
it bothers me when people don't take the time to post the thread title in the format specified, but if i see something that i think i can help with, i help.

...there's not much of it i'm capable of helping with, though

i've had quite a few of my requests ignored, too.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by faint_spirit
it bothers me when people don't take the time to post the thread title in the format specified, but if i see something that i think i can help with, i help.

...there's not much of it i'm capable of helping with, though

i've had quite a few of my requests ignored, too.

What request?
Same with the Riffs & Recordings forums.
It's barely anything else that "core" songs there.
It's all: "New song! Hardcore/some core genre C4C!!!"
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
I agree with codey. wait till summer vacation comes around.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Quote by Xaxu
What request?

just a handful of songs a few months back. i don't even remember them anymore. i think i deleted them after a while?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by faint_spirit
just a handful of songs a few months back. i don't even remember them anymore. i think i deleted them after a while?

Also i know this is off topic but......i can't look at your avatar without laughing.
Quote by Xaxu
Also i know this is off topic but......i can't look at your avatar without laughing.

Thank you, sir!
Quote by JMack
Quote by mikko 9119

comes before you say? damn
Quote by hippotato7
comes before you say? damn

unless you're zappp, yes. before.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Take this to Tab Talk.
/closethread.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Last edited by sincewhen?? at Feb 19, 2009,