im looking into getting a schecter c-1 classic and i wanted to know from people with experience with this guitar will it give me a good hardcore harmonic sound and punk sound?
It will,but a lot of it depends on your amp and EQ settings.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

You gotta tell us what your rig is like. Amp, effects, etc. Then we can actually tell you if it's the guitar or the amp that's not giving you what you want.
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
well
i dont really have much of a setup just a peavey bandit 112 and zoom g2.1u pedal
Quote by kennel
well
i dont really have much of a setup just a peavey bandit 112 and zoom g2.1u pedal

Ouch....

If I were you I'd fix that problem before I got a new guitar.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

lol thanks

i cant really upgrade my gear atm
and i desperately need a new guitar so u get the picture
Well like I said earlier,the guitar will do those tones,but most of it depends on your amp and EQ settings.It should be able to handle it,but you should replace that amp with something nice ASAP after you get the guitar.

Quote by Pac_man0123
Go for a used C-1 and a peavey vypyr 15 ($100). That way you can get a cheap but great amp and still have a nice guitar.

This is a good idea, a small and good quality practice amp to hold you off until you get something really nice would be worth it.You could also look on the used market for a small tube combo or something like that.

Quote by kennel

i cant really upgrade my gear atm

bull****, your guitar is part of your gear. Either you give us a REAL reason for why you can't upgrade your amp, or you take the good advice that's been offered to you.
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard