So I have a gibson sg faded its a 2005. How musch could I sell it for? I'm wanting to get a tom delonge signature ephiphone
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Last edited by brandendude at Feb 19, 2009,
If it's in good nick you could probably get £300 for it easy, if it's in very good condition you could probably push £400. Gibsons hold their value quite well when they're looked after
Woa woa woa woa stop right there! Keep the SG! I also want a Delonge (non epi) and I know how rad of a guitar that is, but don't sell the SG for that.
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
Cause Tom DeLonge signature is a hollow-body and is much bigger than the SG.
Maybe he likes the DeLonge better.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Kozlic
Cause Tom DeLonge signature is a hollow-body and is much bigger than the SG.
Maybe he likes the DeLonge better.

I know how big it is I have a 335!

Just straight up, the SG is a "nicer" and "more valuable" guitar. Just a fact.
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

Quote by neverspoiled
=)
I'm pretty sure the Tom DeLonge guitar has some kind of special pickup that gives Tom his sound. Maybe if you want his tone you should install that pickup in the bridge position of your SG. It would be a cheaper alternative and I definitely think that the SG would be better (unless you're set on a hollow body)
I have an epi les paul and I play that all the time. I dont really like My sg. how much is 300 euro? in dollars
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by Shiotflinger
I'm pretty sure the Tom DeLonge guitar has some kind of special pickup that gives Tom his sound. Maybe if you want his tone you should install that pickup in the bridge position of your SG. It would be a cheaper alternative and I definitely think that the SG would be better (unless you're set on a hollow body)

It's a Gibson Dirty Fingers. It's just a high output pickup. There's a lot more in Tom's tone than that. (Hollowbody, Amp, Hands, Fingers)
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

Quote by neverspoiled
=)
OK but how mush could i sell it for?
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
anyone
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
I paid $700 for it
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
Mannnn I've been there. I wanted to sell mine too, do you mind if i ask how long you've been playing?
why don't you like the faded?
i understand ts just wants the hollow but why don't you like urs sglover69?
Quote by ShredGod George
you obviousry racka the disciprine needed to pray it right

My Gear:
Roland Micro Cube
Schecter C1-FR
I've been playing for 4 years
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate