Acoustic guitars do generally have a higher action than electrics. So as long as it is reasonably comfortable to play it should be okay.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Quote by the_wayward_one
Acoustic guitars do generally have a higher action than electrics. So as long as it is reasonably comfortable to play it should be okay.

ya i noticed that aswell but hes right acoustics do have a higher action than electrics......but there is no point playing a guitar that you dont feel right with!!!
Music...Enough said.

Merci

Such is life.....
The larger diameter of strings on an acoustic vs. an electric means that it needs to have higher action in order for the strings to ring out clearly without having fret buzz. It's supposed to be that way. I highly doubt that a Taylor will have made a mistake in that area of any of their guitars. They are pretty meticulous when it comes to setting up their instruments prior to sale.
You think a Taylor's action is high? Pfft. Try playing a Martin. (That was sarcasm, by the way.)
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Post a pic
I would like to see this.
It may require adjustment.
Mr Deetag
THE ONE AND ONLY
My friends:
Marco,thebassmaster,angie-rose morbid death,Bubonic
turinbrakes.dace
DRK HRSE & Leno
ahallicks.wahappen...geesh!
An acoustic's action will normally be higher than an electric's, but it's impossible to say whether or not yours is unnecessarily high without a picture or a measurement.