Interesting day from http://www.thisdayinmusic.com
Feb 19th

2004, Johnny Cash's family blocked an attempt by advertisers to use his hit song ‘Ring of Fire’ to promote haemorrhoid-relief products. The idea is said to have been backed by Merle Kilgore, who co-wrote the song with Cash's wife, June Carter Cash. Cash's daughter Rosanne said the family "would never allow the song to be demeaned like that."

1996, Bjork was shown on UK breakfast TV attacking a news reporter as she arrived at Thailand Airport. The footage showed the singer pulling the female reporter to the floor and banging her head on the ground. Bjork later apologised for the attack.

1982, Ozzy Osbourne was arrested in San Antonio, Texas for urinating on the Alamo. Osbourne was wearing a dress at the time of his arrest.

1976, Former lead singer with Tower Of Power, Rich Stevens was arrested in connection with the drug related murders of three men in San Jose, California. Stevens was found guilty of the charges in November 1976.
Ozzy wizzing on the Alamo = no surprise.

Ozzy wearing a dress at the time of his arrest =
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Ozzy wearing a dress?
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Quote by Gulli05
Ozzy wearing a dress?

Wasnt the first or last time.

The Crue also bought into the cross dressing theme on one tour.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Quote by Mudbugclub

2004, Johnny Cash's family blocked an attempt by advertisers to use his hit song ‘Ring of Fire’ to promote haemorrhoid-relief products. The idea is said to have been backed by Merle Kilgore, who co-wrote the song with Cash's wife, June Carter Cash. Cash's daughter Rosanne said the family "would never allow the song to be demeaned like that."

Brilliant.

EDIT: ^Beat me. I guess I made him happy though
I remember when you used to literally post these things EVERY DAY. Please don't let that happen again, we're all capable of typing the url you give us at the start of each bloody thread.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Retro Rocker
Nobody else find the 'Ring of Fire' pun slightly amusing?

its not a pun. its totally serious. lol.
Quote by drdoom8793
its not a pun. its totally serious. lol.

They wanted "Ring of Fire" for a reason. That reason is because it makes a funny pun.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
They wanted "Ring of Fire" for a reason. That reason is because it makes a funny pun.

no i mean, thats actually what the song was written about but they didnt like what it was about so he changed to make it seem more normal. true story.
Quote by drdoom8793
no i mean, thats actually what the song was written about but they didnt like what it was about so he changed to make it seem more normal. true story.

Link to that please.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Bjork is from Iceland, isn't he

I'm fairly certain it's "she" you're looking for there.