cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) yo man
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) long time no talk
xKILLYOURSELFx For sho
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) there's some serious shiz going on man
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) u know what's gonna happen within the next couple week
xKILLYOURSELFx Do tell
xKILLYOURSELFx Wat?
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) U know all that crap that happened in World War 2 and the Nazi **** and the holocaust
xKILLYOURSELFx No
xKILLYOURSELFx YES!1
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) there's gonna be something similar in the U.S.
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) and all over the world
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) the Dollar bill is the reason
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) have you heard?
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) it
xKILLYOURSELFx What the **** are you talking about
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) it's this complicated thing and all, but basically the dollar is going to stop being currency once the "bank" of the Dollar goes bankrupt
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) that's the retard-version
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) that anyone can understand
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) that's the easiest way to explain it
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) so basically the dollar isn't going to be money
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) 100's of millions of people will be officially BROKE
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) chaos
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) no joke
xKILLYOURSELFx For real?
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) yes
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) we're moving to another country
xKILLYOURSELFx Wa?
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) it's serious dude no joke
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) it's late so i'll talk to u tomorrow

An old friend just messaged me this. What the **** is he talking about?
hes an idiot.

and so are you for having that screenname.

we done here? someone pull a crazy 8 and change the topic.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Stop trying to pretend you have friends, dude.

Seriously, that's a load of uberwank.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Damn..
That idiot might end up appearing in Australia thus lowering our intelligence average
Not like it was high to begin with
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
HYPNO TOAD

deflection!

haha, now the rubber band is on the other claw!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
hes an idiot.

and so are you for having that screenname.

we done here? someone pull a crazy 8 and change the topic.

indeed, this thread is now about doughnuts

EDIT: damn. beaten to the threadjacking
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Last edited by ihavenoname93 at Feb 19, 2009,
hahahaha.

♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
cmak@me.com (E-mail address not verified) U know all that crap that happened in World War 2 and the Nazi **** and the holocaust
xKILLYOURSELFx No
xKILLYOURSELFx YES!1

I just spotted this. Incidentally, how is the holocaust similar to devalued currency?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

makes no sense. ignore him.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Well, at least everyone will be broke. An even playing field is all you can ever ask for, right.
Last edited by b-rock34 at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by neopowell

I just spotted this. Incidentally, how is the holocaust similar to devalued currency?

Germany's economy tanked during WWII, if I remember right. All the money became worthless. Although I highly doubt anything like that will happen here.
Quote by DartS17
Germany's economy tanked during WWII, if I remember right. All the money became worthless. Although I highly doubt anything like that will happen here.

Oh right he was talking about hyperinflation, that was way before WW2.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by DartS17

haha, yeah... a sandwich could've been like 150.000 marks or something
You like it
money and shiz didnt cause the holocaust.
that shiz just happened because hitler was an angry angry man

unless the KKK suddenly get a rise in membership, i dont think the holocaust is going to happen again

and the whole story is some mass-hysteria inducing BS
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Money will only lose its value if everyone decides that it isn't worth anything anymore. The banks can't do anything.

Your "friend" is an idiot. I suggest you take the advice of your screen name for believing him.
kill all humans
This is currently happening in Zimbabwe. Hence their Trillion dollar bill being printed.
Only place where a million bucks gets you a loaf of bread.
he probably watched zeitgeist and is ****ting his pants as we speak
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
If the dollar suddenly fell...

Yes, the entire world would spin into chaos. The only countries that wouldn't be drastically affected would be the most impoverished nations of the world (you can't go any lower if you're already at the bottom).

And... conceivably, that would be the best time for America's enemies (such as Iran and North Korea, amongst others) to attack American interests, worldwide.

And... most certainly, it would be the best possible time for extreme muslim elements to throw everything they've got at Israel; with the hope of eliminating it's existence.

Any such actions would certainly prompt a mass military response on many fronts... so... conceivably, World War III could result.

Also, America and Israel have some extremely radical enemies that would do anything in their power to make this scenario happen. So, it's not such a reach of the logical imagination that something like this could actually happen.

However, I'm very confident that much of the western/ "civilized" world would rally behind the US. Much damage, much loss of life would occur. The world would never be the same again. But... just as in WWI and WWII, the "civilized" world will win in the end!

I know this, though... most of us on this website site right now would be fighting on the same side. Cuz, in the end, we are all fighting for the same thing!

It's something to think about for sure. Not to be dismissed. But, I think it just helps me appreciate the life that we have, today, a whole lot more! I think we could all use a little more of that right now!
UG vs THE WORRRRRRLDDDD
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
UG vs THE WORRRRRRLDDDD

I knew we shoulda bought that missle silo
Quote by alaskan_ninja

Wait, you're joking, right? I sure hope you're joking.

No, I'm not! But... notice, I used words like "conceivably" and I said, "If the dollar fell...". That, would take some pretty extraordinary circumstances... wouldn't it!? But... if it did... suddenly those things aren't that far fetched. That's all I'm saying... not predicting anything.

P.S. I hope to god it doesn't happen. It would be a rough time for all of us!
Last edited by b-rock34 at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by b-rock34
No, I'm not! But... notice, I used words like "conceivably" and I said, "If the dollar fell...". That, would take some pretty extraordinary circumstances... wouldn't it!? But... if it did... suddenly those things aren't that far fetched. That's all I'm saying... not predicting anything and I hope to god it doesn't happen. It would be a rough time for all!

Your "argument" made no sense, was not logical in any way, has almost no chance of occurring, makes several assumptions that are probably incorrect, and was thoroughly unnecessary.
kill all humans
Quote by b-rock34
No, I'm not! But... notice, I used words like "conceivably" and I said, "If the dollar fell...". That, would take some pretty extraordinary circumstances... wouldn't it!? But... if it did... suddenly those things aren't that far fetched. That's all I'm saying... not predicting anything and I hope to god it doesn't happen. It would be a rough time for all!

I'll be fine, I've been stockpiling ring pull tabs and bottle caps since playing Fallout 1 and 2.
More importantly, I just used up 2 gigs of my internet torrenting Left 4 Dead before finding out it's a Spanish version. There's subtitles so I can still see what they're saying, but I'm still mildly annoyed.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I read it again, sir. And it makes total and complete sense. I can debate you on any point, from it, you choose. However, more to the point... ever heard of devil's advocate?
Quote by JackalUK
I'll be fine, I've been stockpiling ring pull tabs and bottle caps since playing Fallout 1 and 2.

Lol. There you go...someone with a light heart!
Quote by SEALSniper1152

I've heard more sense from my goldfish who doesn't exist.

ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD.
FLOYD IS A BAT!