Hi folks. I got a beer question for yall.

You all know about the irish beer Guinness, the wonderfull dark beer that tastes like non other.

I usually go to a bar if i wanna drink that but today its snowing badly so no trip to town to day. But i found out that they sell this stuff also in supermarkets in cans.

So i wonder is the can stuff any good? or should i just wait?

Tnx!
It's horrible from a can, like most beers to be honest, but no, not the same unless it's from draught.

Also, if you can, sometime in your life go to Dublin, there's a few small pubs near the brewery. Nowt better than drinking it across from where it's made!
U want proper Guinness? Go 2 St. Jame's Street in Dublin ot the factory. Best i ever tasted. The cans are **** compared to draught.
Hi folks. I got a beer question for yall.

You all know about the irish beer Guinness, the wonderfull dark beer that tastes like non other.

I usually go to a bar if i wanna drink that but today its snowing badly so no trip to town to day. But i found out that they sell this stuff also in supermarkets in cans.

So i wonder is the can stuff any good? or should i just wait?

Tnx!

Its nicer off the tap but in cans its not too bad. Try kilkenny ale too
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Monkey Biscuits
i always thought the cans tasted kinda soapy

and TS... Halden, Norway? Not only have i been there but thats my name! ****ing awesome...

Wow. Your name is Halden? Thats awsome
Quote by DieGarbageMan
damn irish and you're beer drinking ways.

its noon!

Im not irish, im Norwegian.
Guinness tastes like ass from cans, I can tell you that. The further beer travels the worst it tastes. I can drink it in Ireland, sometimes in Scotland but anywhere else it tastes so different to me.
RULE BRITANNIA
guiness is ALWAYS nicer from the tap...

in Ireland its WAYYY nicer/smoother than anywhere else.

so yeah, its not bad, but tap or Ireland is way better

=D
synths wrote: no one gives a shit about Franz Ferdinand.
Reply: Explain WWI to me then please?

Draught cans are good if you pour them properly, otherwise they taste ****e!
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Quote by GuitaringMike
never drink guinness out of a can it is quite vile

I'd say never drink guinness outside of the republic of Ireland!
Had maybe 3 or 4 places do good Guinness in Belfast, 1 up in Ballycastle, 1 in England, and near every place I've been in the republic (Dublin, Cork, Ballyshannon, Howth, Dingle etc and all that) has been a good one, with a few exceptions of course.
Just eat a loaf of bread and have a mouthful of vodka, it has the exact same effect as Guinness without the taste of funk.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Never had Guiness, but I prefer beer from a bottle. Idk I just think it tastes better.

Edit: Don't mind Budweiser from a can, though.
Last edited by RMC06 at Feb 19, 2009,
Any drink that comes out of cans generally sucks ass, moreso with beer. :P
Oh! Except Palm from a 1 liter can. But I guess drinking that before bed after spending a whole day drinking and smoking grass at a festival makes you not really give a ****e.
Last edited by MarauderNL at Feb 19, 2009,
I've found the large tins of draft generally bearable, there best if you pour several tins into a large glass or measuring jug. nothing quite like a pulled pint at a good pub though.
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
Quote by watisthechord?
U want proper Guinness? Go 2 St. Jame's Street in Dublin ot the factory. Best i ever tasted. The cans are **** compared to draught.

horse sh!t, that's just coffee house b0ll0x that people say about drinking guinness in Dublin. I've been to the brewery and the guinness there simply tastes like a decent pint of guinness. It's not like some kind of magic stout all of a sudden.

and to answer the original question: don't ever drink anything out of a can you philestine
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
Is there a Beer thread around here? I used the magic searcbar but the only thread i found was alcohol thread not an beer thread.
There's no magic about Guinness in Dublin, but there is a higher chance you'll get a good pint.
And about having it close to the brewery, it's more of a mindset thing, if you think it'll be better, it will be better
Quote by Craigo
All canned beer must be destroyed.

I second this motion 100%, canned beer never tastes right.

TS, just wait 'til you can get to the pub for a Guinness, it tastes soooo much better poured properly from a tap.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by DieGarbageMan
damn irish and you're beer drinking ways.

its noon!
Noon already? Then you're late for Beer O'Clock!
404: Sig not found.