Yup, great amp. Certainly for the price. I have two of them that i use as practice amps.
It's one of the best non-modelling SS amps on this planet (if not THE best).
It has a superb clean channel that is fond of all kinds of pedals, and it has a great overdrive channel, that is a bit noisy though. but with a decent noisegate its excellent.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
thanks.

i shall be ordering one when i get the cash for my birthday.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

i agree, it is amazing!
mine that im playing right now (if i wasn't writing this, that is!) is just awesome!!
& pretty much all i play is metal!!
it's definately a great amp, get one
You might like some other amps too though. There are some very good modelling amps in that price range. I dont like modelling amps, but that doesnt mean you wont like them. Alot of people are fond of the roland cube 60, and the peavey vypyr.
I suggest you try some stuff out befor you order online.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
roland cubes look okay, and vypyrs but im not particularly fond of modelling amps. the peavey bandit is 80/100W of power and only about £20-30 more than the vypyr. i wouldnt use most of the effects on the vypyrs or cubes anyway.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

my school has a Roland Cube 60 & it is awesome & you can get killer metal tones, plus you do have effects to mess around with, but i think i still prefer my Peavey Bandit 112
but see if you can go try them both out at a shop
Brilliant cheap amp, and to me it feels a lot more like a 'real' amp than the Cube or Valetronix, good as they are. It'll sound decent for anything you throw at it, though bear in mind that the speakers aren't really voiced for ultra-heavy metal.
Yeah, I don't think peavey has ever MADE a bad (soundwise) amp. Also, the Vypyr is basically a Bandit with modelling.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.