Well... i went on ebay and found what i've been looking for: Atomic Reactor tube amp!!! I'll be using this with my POD X3 Live processor for home and band practice. The problem is that i had initially wanted to get the 212-50watts version but could only find the 112-18watts (though at about 200 dollars cheaper than a new one). Well, i was wondering if this would be loud enough for band practice and possibly small unmic'ed gigs. My main concern is overall volume and getting good twangy/fender cleans without too much saturation. Also, if i do buy this, i'll probably buy another identical amp so that i can use my processor's stereo effects/dual channels later on since i'm practically the only guitarist in the band i'm making.

tl:dr - Is a 112-18watt tube amp loud enough for small unmic'ed gigs and band practice for now (later will buy another same-sized amp) or should i just save money and buy only one new 212-50watt tube amp later on?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
^ an 18 watt can do Band practice fine........
and how BIG is this unmic'ed gig of yours???
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
^ an 18 watt can do Band practice fine........
and how BIG is this unmic'ed gig of yours???

Not gigging yet, but my guess would be house party/small-medium-sized bar (50 ppl at the most if crowded?).

^ i think it would be OK........
my friend gigged with a 15w Fender Blues Jr on a restaurant with 50+ people.......
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
^ i think it would be OK........
my friend gigged with a 15w Fender Blues Jr on a restaurant with 50+ people.......

How'd it sound? I forgot to mention that i use a lot of cleans (glassy fender type of cleans and Tool-like saturated distortion and lots of effects :p.

^ it will do Tool fine but i dunno about Federish types of cleans............
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
^ it will do Tool fine but i dunno about Federish types of cleans............

Hmm... anyone else have any experience with similar sized amps?