Wow, have you seen the size of this thing? I thought it was a joke knocked up on Photoshop, but GAK have started selling them - only £200!

I just can't work out who the hell they're expecting to buy it. Might be a brilliant on big stages, for touring acts, but even so... a floor tuner that weighs 5lbs?

Would you buy it?
Quote by kyle62
only £200!

Would you buy it?

ONLY £200?

I'd like to have two very precise KORG rack tuners for that kind of money.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
i'll just buy a Korg Pitchblack and a micro cube (or pedals) rather than that...............
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by LP_CL
ONLY £200?

I'd like to have two very precise KORG rack tuners for that kind of money.

[/sarcasm]

Yeah, I just can't see the point. The Korg pitchblack is a real bargain, though pricing aside I prefer the TU-2, cause it's built like the proverbial brick sh*thouse.

I suspect the only kind of people who'd consider this kind of uneccessary excess will have all gone and ordered Tronical systems anyway, so Boss are wasting their time...
Quote by kyle62
[/sarcasm]

Yeah, I just can't see the point. The Korg pitchblack is a real bargain, though pricing aside I prefer the TU-2, cause it's built like the proverbial brick sh*thouse.

I suspect the only kind of people who'd consider this kind of uneccessary excess will have all gone and ordered Tronical systems anyway, so Boss are wasting their time...

I was referring to Korg DTR racktuners, not the pitchblack pedal.
Korg makes one of the most precise tuning devices there exist for pretty low prices. I dont need expensive fancy BOSS garbage.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
I was referring to Korg DTR racktuners, not the pitchblack pedal.
Korg makes one of the most precise tuning devices there exist for pretty low prices. I dont need expensive fancy BOSS garbage.

Haha sorry, that was a reply to WTF!!is a TAB, the pitchblack is a great little stage tuner for the price, and I tend to trust their stuff - as you say, their rackmounts are industry-standard. Whereas BOSS seems to be more style than substance...
Yuck! Looks like it was designed in the seventies.

No no and no.
404: Sig not found.
No. I think i'll just get a NORMAL tuner pedal, not that gigantic-ass thing.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Does it also cause 1000 times more tone suck ?
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by ChrisN
Yuck! Looks like it was designed in the seventies.

No no and no.

Lol yeah, I had a 90s multi-fx that looked just like it (Zoom 5050, I think it was).

I still can't believe this isn't some huge April Fools' joke...