Is there a guitarist/cellist/violinist/pianist with more than 10 fingers?

who is good at playing their instrument?

And a video would be nice. Realllllly nice.

p.s. I would like to greet a Hello to all you frontal lobes

Hello frontal lobes. Bahahaha.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian

why am I always sooo misunderstoood?

I want to see, and I know you do, I know you do want to see a video of it too, of a person with more than the regular amount of fingers playing an instrument
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Take into consideration the number of people with polydactyly.
Then consider how many of them are musicians, then think how many of them are actually good, then how many of them make videos of themselves and uploading themselves despite them being very sensitive about their mutation.
hue
Quote by sock_demon
Take into consideration the number of people with polydactyly.
Then consider how many of them are musicians, then think how many of them are actually good, then how many of them make videos of themselves and uploading themselves despite them being very sensitive about their mutation.

um, very common?

Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
um, very common?

It isn't exactly very common. More uncommon than common or rare. However, fully functional polydactyly is very rare. So really, anyone with polydactyly that isn't fully functional and happens to be a good musician is just a coincidence.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Buckethead has 20 fingers, but every two are on top of each other.

This is true.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
It isn't exactly very common. More uncommon than common or rare. However, fully functional polydactyly is very rare. So really, anyone with polydactyly that isn't fully functional and happens to be a good musician is just a coincidence.

Quite a few of the afflicted have them webbed together and are completely - for lack of a better term - useless.
hue
Last edited by sock_demon at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Hound Dog Taylor, a blues guitarist

I don't think it really counts....it seems to function the same as a normal hand really.

Quote by Deliriumbassist

I didn't know that having them fully functional was rare...(I learned a new thing today).

I'm willing to bet that the next polydactly (to use an incorrect term on an incorrect sentence) person who can play decent guitar will be an instant celebrity.

sadly, he/she also has to have a nice face, such is the nature of celebrityism nowadays. Which narrows the chances even further

or there's always the KFC bucket.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Only if he has:

a sense of rhythm and timing
creativity
interest in an instrument
dedication to learning that instrument

Of course he will, his parents said so
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Only if he has:

a sense of rhythm and timing
creativity
interest in an instrument
dedication to learning that instrument

And a KFC bucket in XL
hue
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I don't think it really counts....it seems to function the same as a normal hand really.

I didn't know that having them fully functional was rare...(I learned a new thing today).

I'm willing to bet that the next polydactly (to use an incorrect term on an incorrect sentence) person who can play decent guitar will be an instant celebrity.

sadly, he/she also has to have a nice face, such is the nature of celebrityism nowadays. Which narrows the chances even further

or there's always the KFC bucket.

that's not how celebrityism works- jade goody, kerry katona, are some of the ugliest people in the universe
Quote by sock_demon
And a KFC bucket in XL

hey! I said it first.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
hey! I said it first.

You should be flattered that I copied you.
hue
Quote by sock_demon
You should be flattered that I copied you.

you only get credit for the "XL" part, mate
Quote by icaneatcatfood