Page 1 of 2
I watched wrestling for many years then a few months ago I just quite without thinking about it much. JBL ruined the WWE for me, Batista is on so much steroids that I can barely look at him, plus Shawn Michaels faking being injured then wanting sympathy was pretty lame. Those are the last things I saw.

I just saw one of the worst movies I've ever seen called Ready to Rumble which is about wrestling and has David Arquette, Rose McGowen, and a bunch of famous wrestlers.
Went off wrestling about 4 years ago. All of the wrestlers I grew up watching (Stone Cold, The Rock...) just started to leave. Then they had that roster thing between smackdown! and raw, so then it just got stupid.
NOPE.
I stopped once all the leagues merged and miraculously all the WWF guys beat every other guy for the WCW and ECW titles all on the same Raw. It was so pathetic I couldn't take it any more. I watched religiously, every WWF and every ECW show before that.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
i stopped watching wrestling because it's just boring these days, the same fueds,

all the decent storylines/teams have left

bring back RVD, Kane and Undetaker, Hardy Boyz, the Rock, and DX

MAYBE ill start woching again
About 5 years ago...
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
I used to watch Hulk, UW, Shaun Michaels etc - jeez I'm old
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
Bring back The Rock!
Quote by lazy town
yea but they bashed them and brought them back to their cave for rape or something. im just supposed to bash her because...uh i dont even remember anymore but its not rape lol

Why ever not?

I stopped watching it when I was about 15, (6.5 years ago) .. After I went to a live event.. first row tickets.. it was so obvious and fake.. that I never watched it from that day on ..
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If Batista was on steroids, he'd be sacked. The WWE has a very strict anti-drug policy and has fired big names in the past over it.

No offense but you must not know much about steroids. There are no tests for HGH or insulin and I've heard there might never be for any sport and oral steroids don't stay in your system for months, but testosterone is supposed and I think has to be the base of a steroid stack and it stays in your system for months but I'm sure there is ways to pass the tests while taking it. There was those New Orleans Saints players that tested positive for a diuretic that they say is used to mask roids for tests and I'm sure there are a bunch of stuff I haven't heard about that do that. I know Kevin Randleman was caught using non-human urine during his test and you could just sneak in someone elses since they aren't going to watch you pee in the cup. Plenty of people say passing drug tests are easy if you know how to do it.
I stopped watching after I realised it was fake, not very long.
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Quote by Rubina111
No offense but you must not know much about steroids. There are no tests for HGH or insulin and I've heard there might never be for any sport and oral steroids don't stay in your system for months, but testosterone is supposed and I think has to be the base of a steroid stack and it stays in your system for months but I'm sure there is ways to pass the tests while taking it. There was those New Orleans Saints players that tested positive for a diuretic that they say is used to mask roids for tests and I'm sure there are a bunch of stuff I haven't heard about that do that. I know Kevin Randleman was caught using non-human urine during his test and you could just sneak in someone elses since they aren't going to watch you pee in the cup. Plenty of people say passing drug tests are easy if you know how to do it.

No offense, but you must not know much about the policy and how it doesn't just rely on biomedical tests.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No offense, but you must not know much about the policy and how it doesn't just rely on biomedical tests.

Not exactly, its not going to be like what the Olympics uses and I've heard McMahon used to dole out the roids and admitted using them so I'm not going to believe what they claim.
i stopped watching when The Rock left.. whenever that was, but it got boring after that.
Boxing > Wrestling.

Always has, always will.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Boxing > Wrestling.

Always has, always will.

That goes without saying.
I turned on the TV the other day and caught a glimpse of RAW and Triple H is apparantly on his like 20th something title reign (WWE and HW title combined). That's a ****ing joke right there even for storyline wise, he needs to retire already. And yea, wrestling has sucked big time since 2002. After the Rock lost to Lesnar at Summerslam that year and left, everything went to ****.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If Batista was on steroids, he'd be sacked. The WWE has a very strict anti-drug policy and has fired big names in the past over it.

You've got to be kidding me if you don't think Batista was ever on roids....there's so many ways to get around a drug test. And plus, IT'S THE WWE, it's a theatrical. They don't give a **** about "fair play" cause ITS SCRIPTED.

That's unnatural right there.
Last edited by S)E-Javelin at Feb 19, 2009,
I quit watching religiously after WCW went under. that was the best tv league ever. IF YOU MISS THE WAY IT USED TO BE, GO PLAY SDvR2009! It is AWESOME!!!!! it will redeem all of your good memories by allowing you do it all again! kind of. if you EVER liked wrestling, go try this game.
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
I was a fan up until pretty much the change of name from F to E, apart from the odd excellent match after that and the ECW revival which was actually a bit like ECW (RVD Sabu Sandman and all the extreme rules matches), but even that now has become boring and dull like the rest of it
I have never found an interest in wrestling.

Guys on steriods pretending to fight just doesn't seem appealing.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I watched it a few times, and whilst I knew it was fake, it was entertaining. Then some guy who's like 6 years older than me (that would make him 22 now), thought it would be a great idea to put some of these chokehold moves and throws into practise on me, when I was 13/14. That's when I began to detest wrestling, because it made idiots behave like bigger idiots.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
My first one was my last one. I knew I'll loose my iq points if I kept watching them. And I don't like their dramatic fights and stupid stories.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
You've got to be kidding me if you don't think Batista was ever on roids....there's so many ways to get around a drug test. And plus, IT'S THE WWE, it's a theatrical. They don't give a **** about "fair play" cause ITS SCRIPTED.

That's what I was saying. As far as I remember the people who got fired for using them were small fries, if you think that they are going to fire their big names like Batista, Triple H, or John Cena who sell the tickets for failing a drug test then you must be loopy. McMahon didn't become a billionaire from making dumb business decisions. When Big Poppa Pump was in the WWE he refused to take a drug test unless Triple H who was the champion did cause he knew he would fail so he was going to take down the guy on top so it ended up where neither did. That is pretty obvious that they don't care besides them having a vested interest in having their wrestlers look like freaks because people like to stare at that sort of thing.
I stopped watching when I was about 10 and everyone in my school stopped talking about it so I no longer had to keep up with it to have something to talk about.

Also, looking at the picture of the guy who people are claiming isn't on steroids . Ya he is. There is no way you can look like that and not be on steroids.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by S)E-Javelin

That's unnatural right there.

That vein in his right bicep looks disgusting.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
That vein in his right bicep looks disgusting.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I don't like looking at him. I've seen those worm sized biceps veins just like that on Paul Dillet and Trey Brewer and they are pro bodybuilders that use huge amounts of roids year round not cycled like your supposed too. HGH makes your internal organs especially your stomach and intestines grow larger and your veins are pretty much a organ plus regular roids do the same thing threw a different process that I don't know. There have been anonymous bodybuilders admitting they spend over $30,000 a year in roids.
Quote by Mazzakazza
So uh...people still think WWE isn't acting?

They think that because they get injured sometimes that it counts as being real. All you have to do is watch Cody Rhoads, he is the worst actor I've ever seen that got in cause his dad is in the WWE Hall of Fame.
Stopped watching it 10 years ago...
...Bleep Bloop...
I've never been into WWE, but some of the indie wrestling promotions have some interesting stuff
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
I don't watch as much, but I try and keep on top of things. Weird though, I get banned from a wrestling forum, join here, and now I'm almost always on the guitar.
if you read batista's biography you'd know that he used to be a body builder and weighed over 350 lbs, much more than what he weighs now.
also he has used diuretics in the past, and they caused him much pain, so much he collapsed, and was unable to compete in the Mr universe tour
I stopped because wrestlers started to go ape**** pulling off homicide/suicide by killing thier wives and child...that was a little too real.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Page 1 of 2