Page 1 of 7
Land of hope and glory!

Rule Britannia!

So, we're obviously a country full of butthurt queers, aren't we?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I don't see any problem with them protesting in Britain, particularly this one as it's not at a funeral or something.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
excellent news,we have enough bigots over here without those bastards spreading their sh*t.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I don't see any problem with them protesting in Britain, particularly this one as it's not at a funeral or something.

Thats like saying you have no problem with racism so long as the victim is alive.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Haha, awesome. Now if only we could get them out of the US as well. Hatred like that cannot be tolerated.
The Pit. The Movie.
That mean I now have to spend MY money going to them to beat them up....
wow these ****s are stupid. I lol'd when she said that god created the internet so they can get their messege out there.
Quote by loubot123
Did anyone see that program when the awsomeness that is Keith Allen pwned them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWAawKFMYfs

I remember that

I love how she thinks ine Internet was created by God just for her...

If I ever get rich and famous I'd love to do a simler TV show.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Last edited by eldanny at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by eldanny

I remember that

If I ever get rich and famous I'd love to do a simler TV show.

He just stopped them right in thier tracks, I love how the illigitimate son asked what illigitamate means
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I reckon we should let 'em in, tell 'em that English football is full of blokes kissing each other whenever a goal is scored and that they all have a shower together after the game, then tell 'em that the worst offenders are at Millwall Football Club and send 'em there to do a protest.

Quote by alkalineweeman
Thats like saying you have no problem with racism so long as the victim is alive.

No it's not.
And I don;t have a problem with someone making a racist comment (in that I don't thin it's a crime, I'd still give you a box in the mouth for it) provided that's all it is.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Damnit, I was looking forward to them coming to the UK, I had plans to get some friends out in drag and do some street theatre around them.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
im not anti-gay or anything, i actually support their rights pretty strongly, but is this legal? I don't know that much about Britain, but this would definitely not be allowed in USA. Of course, most of America is anti-gay anyway so nothing like this would even be attempted, so i'm glad to see some of those assholes get something done to them.
Quote by K Dizzle
im not anti-gay or anything, i actually support their rights pretty strongly, but is this legal? I don't know that much about Britain, but this would definitely not be allowed in USA. Of course, most of America is anti-gay anyway so nothing like this would even be attempted, so i'm glad to see some of those assholes get something done to them.

We have the right to exclude anyone we want on whatever grounds we want, from being vile homophobes to not dipping the biscuit in their tea at a proper angle.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by loubot123

yeeeah

edit-westboro baptist get's rick roll'd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT7xQJrqUQ8&feature=related
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
Last edited by nickyjohnson at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by loubot123

lmfao dude thats f***** hysterical.
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
GORDON BROWN IS A FAG ENABLER

They should be able to speak here I reckon. I mean, their views are so out of the ordinary its extremely unlikely they're going to influence anyone anyway.
Quote by K Dizzle

What they do is encite hatred, which is illegal
Contrary to popular belief not everyone should be allowed freedom of speech.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Damn you Brits.
You have ruined our plan to get rid of these bastards.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Yay! That thing woth Keith Allen's ace anyone got the whole thing?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by JamesDouglas
Contrary to popular belief not everyone should be allowed freedom of speech.

Who gets to pick and choose who does and who doesn't? If it's me I'm ok with that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Damn you Brits.
You have ruined our plan to get rid of these bastards.

Oi, we dont want these pricks....

Send them to Canada
Quote by Craigo
Why is this win?

As much as I hate them, this is still silencing speech and squashing freedoms which they should have on principle.

+1

I don't agree with this at all. As much as I can't stand their practices and policies, they should still be allowed to voice their opinion publically.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Funkbass796
+1

I don't agree with this at all. As much as I can't stand their practices and policies, they should still be allowed to voice their opinion publically.

No, they should be incarcerated and raped in a filthy jail
Quote by Jackal58
Who gets to pick and choose who does and who doesn't? If it's me I'm ok with that.

it should be society's consensus of who gets to pick and choose. Any one spreading hate as they do--with whatever manner they choose to do it with i.e. religion, nationalism, sexism should be reduced and put out of the eyes and ears of the population
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by Funkbass796
+1

Well yes, freedom of speech and all, but religious policy or not, aren't they inciting hatred at homosexuals (and maybe others)? I'm all for free speech, but I think it is more down to a person's morals if you want them here or not - I don't to be honest, because their views conflict. with my views.

I think I read something on the BBC website where colleges now have to look out for extremist behaviour, so maybe the college would boot them off of the grounds anyway?
NOPE.