well basicly our band hasnt had a rehearsal for almost a month let's say, due to our loss and my and the bassist illness..

however everytime we have a rehearsal if somebody walks up to the place there is this bad aura.
i mean it's all joking than no serious work.
for example there are girls mostly who love to come there when we have a rehearsal, but they flirt with the drummer all the time or some stupid **** i just hate..

when there's noone around it's fine, when someone comes, it sucks..

the thing is we're having a rehearsal today and this chick wants to come along AGAIN i mean what the ****.. the drummer told her not to, because it's bad influence, but she insisted and so on.. the drummer wont go hard on her, i'm sure of that, so later i guess he let her come..

later i told him not to bring anybody.. and he was like, ok i'll tell her.

we discussed this topic and we came to a conclusion that it should be a band practice, not a party or some other ****.
but i have this fear this slut is going to come along anyway, she knows the time, the place. everything and it's a ****ing nightmare to me. But i'm not really the kind of person to kick people out of there.. i mean i dont need no hard feelings, but i really hate when people come there.

any tips what to do if she shows up anyway?

and please UG this is kind of an emergency, so no rape and fap please.

thanks in advice.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Well your concerns seem fair enough, if you're having troubleconcentrating the last thing you need is a 3rd party distracting band members.
Do you practice at a rehearsal studio or your own place?
If its a rehearsal studio instruct the guy running the place to not let anyone in under any circumstance, if its your own place just tell her straight that you guys have work to do and if she wants to see the drummer she can in his own time, not band time.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
alkalineweeman has the right idea but if you wanted to pussyfoot around the situation with no confrontation you could switch the practise time on her, and maybe from now on try to keep that info on the DL.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
yeah i own the place.

i guess i'm going for the "straight in your face" technique if she shows up.
but that's what i think now i guess i'll go wussy then.

whatever the thing is that i'm trying real bad to keep this band from falling apart (like i mentioned above we've lost a guitarist) but just when i think i'm on a good track she shows up and screws everything up.
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Are you practicing in a house. If you are then lock the door... close the curtains in the room you are using and turn off your cell phone. Then if she arrives she cant get in, and she cant contact ye to let her in. If she confronts you afterwards, say you told her not to come along, which you did.

With the exception fo what R.E.M did in Dublin a few months back, band practice and jamming are not for other peoples benefit. That what gigs are for. how are ye supposed to properly give ideas and work coherently when there is someone standing in the room with you.

I would suggest doing what i said up there, and continue doing it until she gets the hint and stops trying to impose. Be clear with her that you dont want her there becasue band practice is just that band practice, and that it is nothing personal.
When people come in, tell them that if they aren't gonna shut up and just listen to fuck off because you're trying to PRACTICE. You're not there for their benefit, if they want to see a show wait until you guys have a god damned gig.

Don't take shit from anyone. Lay down the law here. IF she wants to screw around with the drummer there's six other damned days of the week plus however many hours of the day you're not jamming to do it.
I agree with alkaline and wonthefu. Just tell her it's nothing personal and you don't mean to be a jackass about it, but you guys really need to focus on the practice without any unnecessary distractions so you'd appreciate it if she'd go the **** away.

If she doesn't respect that, then start locking doors and changing times and ****.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

She needs to respect your band and understand that if she wants to **** the drummer she can do so at a different time. Band practice is for Work, not for getting your dick sucked.
Quote by Serjem
the drummer wont go hard on her, i'm sure of that, so later i guess he let her come..

sorry but I had to point this out.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Since there's already been given lots of good advice, I'd just like to point out that if some slut was hanging out with me at practice, I would not care at all.
I don't have the attention span of a 2 year old and can focus on the music with other people hanging around.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Serjem
but i have this fear this slut is going to come along anyway, she knows the time, the place. everything and it's a ****ing nightmare to me. But i'm not really the kind of person to kick people out of there.. i mean i dont need no hard feelings, but i really hate when people come there.

any tips what to do if she shows up anyway?

So what, this girl is disrupting your practices and hitting on the drummer as opposed to you and now she's a slut? Take your hand (right or left, you choose) and stick it between your legs. You should have located your balls. Once you've done this, calmly and politely (and later, firmly and loudly, if required) tell her that you don't want non-band members distracting band members at practice. If you can't sack up enough to solve this simple problem, then accept the consequences and stop going on poorly constructed, semi-misogynistic rants on internet message boards.
Quote by Ed O'Brien
“It’s not genius. It’s just that if you want something good to come out of something, you have to put in a lot of effort. That involves a lot of hard work, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears sometimes.”

http://urbanscarecrow.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Serjem

and please UG this is kind of an emergency, so no rape and fap please.

this isnt the pit =\

but, maybe she could sing... i really like paramore. i dunno if you guys play pop punk though.
oh and in addition to my previous post, my band usually has a crap load of people watching when we practice, since we practice during lunch at school. i think we've only had 1 practice that wasnt at school actually.
Personaly I like having people come to our practices, it makes the band try harder, as if they are playing to an audience, but only if they sit quietly, (they can cheer at the end of songs if they like but that's about it)

So I would lay the law down and tell them that they are perfectly welcome if they abide by rehearsal rules and sit down and stop distracting the band.
Now once that rule is layed down fair and square and agreed upon by everyone, including the girl, the next time she ****s up the rehearsal, you will already have given fair warning and will not look like you are in the wrong for throwing her out.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Personaly I like having people come to our practices, it makes the band try harder, as if they are playing to an audience, but only if they sit quietly, (they can cheer at the end of songs if they like but that's about it)

So I would lay the law down and tell them that they are perfectly welcome if they abide by rehearsal rules and sit down and stop distracting the band.
Now once that rule is layed down fair and square and agreed upon by everyone, including the girl, the next time she ****s up the rehearsal, you will already have given fair warning and will not look like you are in the wrong for throwing her out.

you see. that's where your case and mine are different
2nd there is no way that girl would obey that rule. seriously.. i mean she would say she's going to, but would break it 5 min later.

however let me tell all you guys that everything turned out ok that night, cause the drummer (like i told him to) asked her not to come, and she seems to obey the drummer..
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Serjem
you see. that's where your case and mine are different
2nd there is no way that girl would obey that rule. seriously.. i mean she would say she's going to, but would break it 5 min later.

And that's when you can throw her out without fear of reprisals, y'see, just giving her that warning and being seen to be giving her every chance makes all the difference.

Quote by Serjem

however let me tell all you guys that everything turned out ok that night, cause the drummer (like i told him to) asked her not to come, and she seems to obey the drummer..

All sorted then.
Grow up and make your feelings known. Tell her she's distracting people so she can't come.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
first rule set for my band is no groupies, roadies or fans (besides 2 dudes who r way close to the members of the band, do some video shots for us, give us their opinion, and dont screw around) until after at least 4 hours of practice/writing (we have long practices). u need to make it clear that she needs to leave i alone but like a tru gentleman.