Chrome plated Hot Rodded Humbucker pickups for sale. Tons of lead left and still have the original boxes. It's an SH-2 Jazz in the neck and an SH-4 in bridge. The most popular combo of pickups from Seymour. They sound great and can do just about any style you can think of. I really like the bridge pickup for a really raw metal tone. They really sound great.

If you but them both$100shipped.

Or just the neck for $50 shipped.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Prices include shipping big guy
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Oh, duh...I suck at this game sometimes haha. Alright, what is convenient payment for you?
Paypal is the best for meh.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Alas!! Major Setbacks have disallowed me from buying these in the near future. I wish you the best of luck in selling these o so excellent pickups, and if they are still avaliable when I am in a stable financial position, I will gladly take them off your hands.
Haha. No worries my friend.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
PM sent

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
I should also mention that I am also open to trades on these pickups. I play in a progressive/experimental band so I need a really tight, clear bridge pup and a really smooth neck pickup. So offer away trades.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon