So yesterday I made a thread about trading my ESP.. Yeah, that thread didnt go so well. But anyway. Would it be a good deal to sell my ESP LTD m 103FM for 190$ and buy another guitar because I got like another 100$ saved up. Or should I just keep my ESP and get it fixed? Because the strings or fretboard is weird. From about the 9th fret and down it sounded like dead notes and the guitar sounds really, really thin. I dont know how to fix it..
So, which should I do, sell my ESP and get another guitar or go to my local music store and get it fixed?
Thanks.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Its an LTD.

And get it set up professionally.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
i'd recommend taking it to the music store, maybe it only needs to get it's action adjusted?

if you really like your guitar you could get it fixed, or if you want a new one, sell it and buy another.

also consider the buyer, would you pay for a guitar which plays dead notes and sounds 'thin'?

peace.
ceci n'est pas un guitariste.
Quote by wobi_vengeance
i'd recommend taking it to the music store, maybe it only needs to get it's action adjusted?

if you really like your guitar you could get it fixed, or if you want a new one, sell it and buy another.

also consider the buyer, would you pay for a guitar which plays dead notes and sounds 'thin'?

peace.

Good point man. See what happened was, I got this guitar and the bridge was wayyy up so I lowered it and since than it sounded thin.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
adjustment should be performed only by qualified personnel

i'm assuming you lowered it at home by yourself?
only take it to the store then, they must have someone who knows how to fix it
ceci n'est pas un guitariste.