Page 1 of 3
What are some odd habits you guys have?

Whenever I am on the phone, I start walking around. I can never stay in one place and talk on the phone.

Say whatever weird habits you have. I garuntee at least one person is going to say fap as their habit.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by tmfiore at Feb 19, 2009,
I have to have the volume on my TV on an even number. Even If I'm turning it down to go to sleep I'll check if its on an even number.
Quote by hggu1
i click on pointless threads

LOL

when woching a film , i put the subtitles on and have the volume really loud
i always mkae sure everything in my cupboards is lined up evenly and the same height.
Quote by Mudmen190
I have to have the volume on my TV on an even number. Even If I'm turning it down to go to sleep I'll check if its on an even number.

Hah, I do that too. I do it to anything with a numbered volume bar.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Mudmen190

This. Also, never mix food, always tackle each part of my plate seperately.
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
I guess it's an odd habit to some but I take my guitar to the washroom even when i'm at school. You never know how long you're going to be there after a stale tim horton's raisin bran muffin and crosswords get old.
hue
so yeah someone's bored:P
I play with my hair when I'm bored
Rockin yo face off!!!
Country+Rap=Crap
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by EJD
Guitarists aren't like other men. We are awesome
when i mix the digits have to add up to seven, nine, or twelve

ie +5.4 is ok
+6.3 is ok
-12.9 is ok
-2.23 is ok

+8.0 is BAD
Quote by tmfiore
What are some odd habits you guys have?

Whenever I am on the phone, I start walking around. I can never stay in one place and talk on the phone.

Say whatever weird habits you have. I garuntee a lot of people are going to say fap as thier habits.

I hate when people do that.

Quote by bada-bing

I get rediculed so much for doing this. I usually eat things from least to most favorite or smallest to biggest part of the meal.

I never enter anything into the address bars on my netscape or whatever internet program except the websites i use alot. Other websites i enter into google.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
Quote by Mudmen190

Phew... I thought I was weird for doing that ... mostly on my laptop though
I also go crazy when some1 messes with the volume
I must stop wasting time in The Pit and practice!
Last edited by smaniato at Feb 19, 2009,
I too talk cant sit still when I'm on the phone =\
"I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been."

I pace when I'm on the phone.

When I was younger, if I tapped my fingers on one hand, I had to do it to the other, and the same went for everything if I only did it on one side.
Quote by Mudmen190

Same here, especially in my car.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
I eat one thing on my plate at a time, like..one side dish at a time, then the main food.

I have to flush the toilet when I get out of the shower.

I have to keep things in a certain place in my bedroom.

The books on my bookshelves all have to stay in the same spot.

My closet has to be in rainbow order, clothes wise.

I have to listen to three songs by Josh Groban before going to bed each night.

Yeahhh my life is kinda...like that.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
For some reason I often catch myself separating words in blocks of 2 or 3 letters and see what combination I can make up. Like gui tar / gu it ar. I kind of make a rythm out of it.

For some reason words with uneven number of letters bother me...

When I think about it I must sound like an obsessive compulsive or something.
Epiphone Vintage G-400 (put to rest for a while)
Jackson DKMGT (BLACK Mat finish)
Digitech Metalmaster
Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by AmazingG

For some reason words with uneven number of letters bother me...

I have that too. Weird...

A minor one, but whenever I cook pizza I always cut it strangely. Two pieces which are normal quarters, one that's 1/8th and a big 3/8th one with the majority of the topping piled on it. No idea why.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I pace when taling on the phone

I also have to get a bit of everything on the plate when eating and put chips in my burger when i eat them
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by slogankid1
I pace when talking on the phone

I also have to get a bit of everything on the plate when eating and put chips in my burger when i eat them

That is a bit strange.
Quote by breakingxxcore
I eat one thing on my plate at a time, like..one side dish at a time, then the main food.

I have to flush the toilet when I get out of the shower.

I have to keep things in a certain place in my bedroom.

The books on my bookshelves all have to stay in the same spot.

My closet has to be in rainbow order, clothes wise.

I have to listen to three songs by Josh Groban before going to bed each night.

Yeahhh my life is kinda...like that.

Quote by tmfiore
Same. I often don't even realise it either.
Once I finally finished a conversation and hung up and found myself with a cheese sandwich halfway down the back garden.
404: Sig not found.
Quote by bada-bing
lol I do the exact opposite - always have a bit of absolutely everything on the plate on my fork at once

And I walk around on the phone too - I even do it at work if I'm on my mobile and get distracted :/
I pace when talking to people on the phone, but only if I have to get up and get the phone. If the phone's on my night table and I'm in bed, I don't.

Also, I have this thing that whenever I see a word that's spelled wrong or just general grammar mistakes, it takes my brain about a second to correct it, then I just read it the right way, regardless of whether it's wrong or not. It can get kinda annoying when browsing the internet

S t a i r s s r i a t S

When i'm thinking about something not very important I imagine typing the words in my head while i'm saying them.
I do the food thing too where I can't have more than one kind of food on my fork.
I always get really stressed when people say their going to be somewhere at a specific time and they are late, even if I know they're late 9 times out of 10.
every time i play guitar, i always have to end on somthing that sounds really good or i wont be able to put it down

^^^oh so i guess i can stop whenever i want then
When I'm writing, in between words, or when I'm just holding the pen, I spin it really fast in my hand without noticing, and people are like, 'what are you doing that for?'. I'm the only person I've ever known to do that, so I guess that counts as odd.
anti-clockwise =bad

i only noticed just now, coz the megavideo loading thing was goin backwards and it freaked me out

though thats not really a habit
I used to pace around the room whilst talking on the phone. So now whenever I pick up the phone I have to tell myself to focus and sit down even if it means asking the person on the other line to repeat what they just said.
Quote by MushroomBomb
I pace when talking to people on the phone, but only if I have to get up and get the phone. If the phone's on my night table and I'm in bed, I don't.

this
My Gear

Epiphone G400 Custom (Tuned to Standard/Drop D)

Dean DFH Baby (Tuned to Drop C)

Epiphone Special II (Tuned to Drop B/Drop A)

Orange Crush 15

Boss MD-2

Ibanez PH-7
i always crack my biscuits into quarters then eat them.

Im a grammar freak.

i eat my food from worst to best (its like a prize at the end for getting through the **** stuff :P)

I never step on cracks/lines/markings on the pavement, not becasue of the mothers back thing, I just think its fun.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Before I go to bed, I keep repeatedly checking that the socket lights for the TV and computer are off. I only been checking once then that's it, for the last two days.

I'm really bad sometimes lol

I'm pretty fidgetty, I always pace up and down a LOT.
Page 1 of 3