Lp Black Beauty3
lp Custom
lp Special II
lp Standard
lp Studio
lp Chameleon
lp Ultra II
lp prophecy EX

Which one is of them the best cause I want a really good sound?

thx

P.S I'm playing in Rock- and jazzband
Wow......uhm what amp do you use?

Also,it seems like you just listed every Epi LP model you could find,get your preferences and the features you want down first,because you listed things from **** starter guitars to $800+ models.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

go to a shop and play them all. choose the one that SOUNDS best.
Thank you please.
i like the black buety or however you spell it becuase its got the 3 humbuckers =]

but i also like hte zak wyld because its got emgs :P
i personally own the lespaul speciall 2 and no matter how cheap it may be. its bery reliable and heres somethings you need to know so hear me out this stuff is im portant.

1: for the first few weeks or so the tuners will suck on ice but after that you will have trouble remembering the last time you tuned her.

2:the selector switch may possibly have trouble switching to treble if you use rhythm for too long

3:switch the strings immetiately and youll love the way it sounds.

thats all but i personally would go twice the amoun (lp 100) for the dual tone/vol knobs and the regular les paul look.
Being a Bass player is pretty LOW i.m.o...
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
(coming soon) hand built superstrat style.
(coming soon) hand built mahogany spruce top acoustic.
Fender Mustang I 20w
Line 6 FLoor POD (standard)
I hv the lp custom. Its good. Low action and good ballsey sound. Would need to change the pick ups though
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR 08' edition
Zoom Gfx-5
Roland Microcube
Laney HCM15 Hardcore Max
Takamine G Series EG341SC
Wow 09ers so far in this topic really need to learn how to spell...anyway, TS, since he said it very well, I'm just going to quote Pr0gNut.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Wow......uhm what amp do you use?

Also,it seems like you just listed every Epi LP model you could find,get your preferences and the features you want down first,because you listed things from **** starter guitars to $800+ models.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
They need to do way instain gittarist> who kill thier gittar, becuse these gittar can't frigth back? It was on the news this mroing a gittarist in AR, who had smash his three gittar. They are taking the three gittar back to New York too a tech to rest. My pary are with the father who lost his moneys ; i am truley sorry for your lots.
Last edited by Aidy Damage at Feb 20, 2009,
You should play them all yourself and decide what you like best.

Personally I'd go with either the Prophecy or the Ultra II, maybe the Custom.
Quote by Aidy Damage
They need to do way instain gittarist> who kill thier gittar, becuse these gittar can't frigth back? It was on the news this mroing a gittarist in AR, who had smash his three gittar. They are taking the three gittar back to New York too a tech to rest. My pary are with the father who lost his moneys ; i am truley sorry for your lots.

How is epi formed?
"Sound:
it has a really good distortion and clean sound a little to much hum in the background but i guess thats why they call them humbuckers"

review on Zzounds
What amp are you using and what is your price range? You should realize that for example the Epi LP-100 and the Epi LP Special II are not comparable to the Custom and Ultra-II for example. Those first two (LP_100 and Special II) are entry level guitars. Whereas the latter two (Custom and Ultra-II) are two of the higher end Epiphones made of better wood, better hardware, and better finishes.

As for which one is right for you, you need to tell us what amp you have and the most you are willing to spend on a guitar. When I went shopping for a Les Paul last week, I tried about a dozen (12) or so Les Paul copies incl. a Few Epiphones. I settled on a used LTD EC-400.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by Aidy Damage
lol?
404: Sig not found.
Nice job listing just about every Epiphone in the range of $200 to $800.
Quote by al112987
Nice job listing just about every Epiphone in the range of $200 to $800.

Nice job pointing out whats already been pointed out
Quote by Aidy Damage

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
Quote by MattMayhem
i like the black buety or however you spell it becuase its got the 3 humbuckers =]

but i also like hte zak wyld because its got emgs :P

the epi les paul zakk wylde is class
MG + SPIDER=

Ibanez RG

Cort VX

Marshall JTM 60
I have an epi standard and it plays like a dream, i also played both of the prophecy, the ex and gx. didnt like either, the ex had emgs, and the gx had dirty fingers, but they do have 24 frets so that almost makes up. the black beauty is nice but over priced
My Gear:
EspLtd ec-1000 ]
Epi Les Paul
dean avalanche (project guitar)
C.F. Martin/ Sigma DR-41
C.F. Martin CS-1 classical
Vox Valvetronix tonelab ST
C.F.Martin/ Sigma D-12
i have the les paul 100, it's slimmer than the rest( about an inch thick) I haven't tried the others but I love that guitar! It's also the least expensive of the bunch, depends what feels better in your hands.
Try all of the LP's at your local shop.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369