Ok,

About 2-years ago I bought a Boss ODB-3 Bass overdrive pedal. At the time, I thought it was the greatest thing in the world and the different tones it gave were incredible. But, as time went on, I became less and less satisfied. Just last night, I was using it, and I kept tweaking the settings and I couldn't find anything I liked. So I decided, its time for something different.

So in my research, I've kind of decided I'd like the Fulltone Bass Overdrive.

Is this a good pedal, and do you guys recommend it? I've noticed that its rather expensive compared to some other pedals, but I've heard good things about it as well, so I'm hoping its worth it.

Speaking of it being expensive, I thought that I could maybe get a little cash from selling the ODB-3 to make up for the extra cost of the fulltone. Is it typical that music stores will buy used pedals? And if so, how much should I expect to get? Also, and other suggestions on where to sell the pedal would be appreciated.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
To answer the bit about selling:

Ebay, or to one of your probably many bass player friends. Music stores tend to vary and whether or not they'll buy used equipment, but you probably wont get a very good price for it (and then of course they turn around and sell it for 95% of what it costs new, but that's business).
Quote by Kidzelda
To answer the bit about selling:

Ebay, or to one of your probably many bass player friends. Music stores tend to vary and whether or not they'll buy used equipment, but you probably wont get a very good price for it (and then of course they turn around and sell it for 95% of what it costs new, but that's business).

Yeah, ebay was my first thought, however I looked, and there are tons of ODB-3s for sale, so I figured I might not get a good price, all together, it might be better than a music store though.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Craigslist, then?

Whatever you do, don't sell gear to pawn shops or stores...the idea of both is to buy stuff as cheap as possible, and sell for as much as possible. That's not good for you.
Nope, no sig here.
Yes the fulltone is a very good overdrive, another in that range is the EBS valvedrive which you might want to check out.

Slightly cheaper overdrive\distorion are something like the EBS drive, ashdown drive +. There both cheaper and really versatile. I have the Ashdown drive plus, which is great but im planning on getting the Valve drive.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul