hello

plz im confuse help me to chose between this guitars

B.C. Rich Kerry King Metal Master V Electric Guitar, Tribal Fire $249.95
B.C. Rich Ironbird Electric Guitar, Onyx $299.9
Dean V Dave Mustaine Bolt-on Classic Black $264.81
Jackson JS30 Electric Guitar 299.9

so what r u think ? and why ??
Jackson JS, because low-end Dean and Bich are useless imo.

Though the JS series isn't known for excellence either. Is this a first guitar?

Go for the JS, best of that bunch by farrr.
I tried the Dean VMNT-X with the United Abominations graphic. I liked the feel of the neck, I was surprised how easy getting to fret 24 was. The pickups sounded alright, pinch harmonics came out easily and vibrantly. I didn't really give them a full on test though.
None. Get an Epiphone G-400 Vintage.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
* presses none of the above*
they're all prety crappy guitars. The jackson would be your best bet since it will have at least some quality. Avoid low end dean and Bc rich unless you're planning some serious modding.

Look at some schecters,ibanez and stuff. Obviously you're looking for a metal guitar but don't choose a metal guitar because it looks metal. My squier plays metal better then most BC riches i've tried
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Ive tried all four and i liked the Mustaine one the best. Try all of them and see what yot think.

(^ the end of the world)
I havent actully played ne of em but try any u can as Much as u can and try similar guitars if i cant find the exact one. But without trying i would gamble on jackson just for thier rep as shredder guitars
I Shit You Not
Only bad thing about the JS30 series is their pickups\Indian Cedro bodies on the older ones.
I think the newer ones are Alder Mines indian Cedro >.< Great first guitar. Ive only played a Dean Evo (Low end $259.99 one) And a BC rich Bronze Warbeast, And like that guy said, Low end BC rich and Dean are pretty useless. The wiring/hardware is bad, From what ive heard Input jacks falling out, pickup springs breaking, Saddles falling off while changing strings. But theres about the same amount of bad things for the jacksons, Necks warp easy, tone and volume pots tend to come loose and start to crackle string through body metal rings fall out, tuning heads come loose. I've only had half of those go wrong with mine, But meh. Its a good guitar and fun to play. As for V's If you can sit and not hit your balls your all good , I sat with a JS30 Kelly and hit my balls :l
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
i agree with choosing the jackson from those choices, in my experience, Rich's arent THAT bad sound wise, but ive had many problems with the electronics a couple months down the line. Jacksons are usually consistent with their necks and electronics, though im not a big fan of typical "metal" guitars, as said above. listen to some sound clips online in your price range of other guitars that don't scream "brutal" just from the looks of it. good luck with your purchase!
Quote by Mazzakazza
Jackson JS, because low-end Dean and Bich are useless imo.

Though the JS series isn't known for excellence either. Is this a first guitar?

Go for the JS, best of that bunch by farrr.

No its the 3 one
Whoa, wait up. You already have 2 guitars?

I'm assuming those are low-level entry ones too; why get another? You won't get anything spectacular at that price; why not save for a mid-range or even high-range price, and get something really great?
Quote by ztidus
No its the 3 one

Don't get a crap starter/low end guitar if it's going to be your third guitar.Save up and get something that you can actually play on for years without modding or having it **** up on you.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Don't get a crap starter/low end guitar if it's going to be your third guitar.Save up and get something that you can actually play on for years without modding or having it **** up on you.

+55555

DON'T BOTHER WITH ANOTHER CHEAP GUITAR. SAVE FOR A GOOD GUITAR.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
no the guitar not for me its for a friend
i have PGM301 got it from kuwait 260 $
Quote by ztidus
no the guitar not for me its for a friend
i have PGM301 got it from kuwait 260 $

Wait.......what?

Is it a REAL PGM or did you buy a copy? Because for 260 bucks that was either an amazing deal or the guitar had been set on fire and shat upon by nuns with irritable bowel syndrome.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Wait.......what?

Is it a REAL PGM or did you buy a copy? Because for 260 bucks that was either an amazing deal or the guitar had been set on fire and shat upon by nuns with irritable bowel syndrome.

Likely SEVERAL nuns!
Real PGM

IT WAS IN THE CENTER FOR 3 YEARS AND NO ONE TAKE IT
AND I TAKE IT
I THINK THE SELLER WAS HIGH
Sir, you most likely bought a fake... they'd never sell a PGM for $260.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by oneblackened
Sir, you most likely bought a fake... they'd never sell a PGM for $260.

wait
idont think the real one came with Floyd Rose right ?
on of them did it had the same paint scheme (PGM300???)
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
looks legit

pics are small\

Edit: wait a minute? don't those have sharkteeths?

2nd edit:

No PGM has ever been made in that paint scheme with dot inlays so it's a fake
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Last edited by SquierLolz at Feb 19, 2009,
Fake, PG doesn't use the FR system.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
That pic looks like it's a copy of this:

I highly doubt that anyone in their right mind would sell a real PGM model for $260,even if it was beat to ****.That one seems like it's in good condition so I bet it's a fake.I've never seen a PG with that paint scheme with black pups and standard dot inlays,but I could be wrong.What's the serial number on it?

Quote by Pac_man0123
Actually he does have models with Edge bridges on them, believe it or not.

...why would he? He never uses it.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by ztidus
wooo so its real

No, it's probably not. Notice the Sharktooth inlays on the real one.

Also, yours was supposedly made at the Cort factory in South Korea. As far as I know, Signature models (except for the Jem 555) are all made in Japan at the FugiGen factory.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden