Post the greatest concert that you've been to.
Anything is fine weather if it's a music festival, arena live, or even a pub live by an indie band.

The best live I've been to was when I was only 6 and me and my family went to see Michael Jackson in the Tokyo Forum.
Michael Jackson came on with his hits and I remember him dressing up as a were wolf in Thriller, which scared me to death but was great.

It's a close call but the other one was Stevie Wonder, which I barely remember when but I remember having so much fun.

Since I was 12 when I went to see High and Mighty Color, I haven't been to a live concert, besides the Jazz ones that my parents frequently take me.

I'm watching Eric Clapton next Tuesday in the Budokan and I can't wait.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Will you just fuck off already? Surely this has been done...
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Saw Slipknot with Trivium and some other band excluding the other band it was excellent.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Iron Maiden at Brixton.

Was amazing!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by asator
Will you just fuck off already? Surely this has been done...

And I'm respawning it, so it's none of your business.

Iron Maiden at Brixton.

Was amazing!

Iron Maiden is amazing during live, you're lucky
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
i saw the searchbar

taught me many of the ways of life
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
I saw In Flames, Gojira and Sonic Syndicate in one show.. Man...<3
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Bon Jovi, only proper gig i've ever been to but it was absolutely amazing. I had a terrible spot in the crowd but they were just so good, real great entertainers.
Stop making threads
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I saw Mushroomhead in a tiny club with only a handful of people, and me and my brother were front row center. It was just ****ing magical; almost felt like a private show. =D

Waylon let my brother scream a verse in the mic; stitch jumped down in the crowd next to us; I got J-No's signature when I met him before the show, got a high five from pig benis, skinny wore an obama mask for half the show, and stitch handed my brother the setlist at the end. =]
^^Exactly. And it is very much my business as much as it is anybody else's.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by 0RI0N
Saw Slipknot with Trivium and some other band excluding the other band it was excellent.

wtf really? slipknot is a fake sell out band, they were at my favorite show too, mayhem fest. but if you ask me they were the worst band on any of the stages excluding dragonforce. and that other band was probably coheed and cambria, theyre about 50 times more artistic then slip****
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
Quote by aaciseric
Bon Jovi, only proper gig i've ever been to but it was absolutely amazing. I had a terrible spot in the crowd but they were just so good, real great entertainers.

I'm kind of disappointed by bon jovi in a way that they lower the key every time during live
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
dropkick murphys with the mighty mighty bosstones. i got on stage during skinhead on the mbta.
Dragonforce we're amazing, saw them twice.

I just love it when the majority of the posts in a thread are arguments about the searchbar...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
I saw Devil Wears Prada, Underoath, with Soasin. Pure amazing. Then I saw Cartel they played 10 songs! it was good until about the 7th song. But Sky Eats Airplane, Emarosa, Day to Remember, and The Devil Wears Prada is coming I think that will be the most amazing song ever.
Quote by radomu
I'm kind of disappointed by bon jovi in a way that they lower the key every time during live

Yeah I never quite got why they did that, but it works for me because they play flat tuned (my prefered key for singing) so I can sing along in key.
Quote by aaciseric
Yeah I never quite got why they did that, but it works for me because they play flat tuned (my prefered key for singing) so I can sing along in key.

that's true, bon jovi the best band to sing along to in the shower
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron