Page 1 of 2
Well, I got nailed for speeding the other day and now I'm trying to think of some loopholes for it. The major one I have so far is that the officer didn't write down my exact rate of speed, just that I was going 16-30 km/h over the posted speed limit.

Also, I violated the code 106A(b) motor vehicle act, does anyone know where I can get the legal definitions for those and more about it?

Anyone else have any tips or ideas?
Quote by MightyAl
Babies are simply there to remind you that sex isn't always consequence-free fun. The bastards.
Yeah i have a tip.

Keep the fricking speed limit you dumb dumb man!

And also if dont have any money you can go to jail and sentens your ticket there. in time insted of money. and get raped.
Best bet is to go to court and hope the officer doesn't show. Honestly, you have like a 1% chance of getting out of the ticket now.
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
The same laws are used the world over so asking for advice on beating a speeding ticket on an Internet forum (and a musical one) without even providing any sort of decent geographical information makes perfect sense.

They're very hard to beat. Your best bet may be to go to trial and plea bargain to reduce it, or hope that the office doesn't turn up.
stop being a bitch, you broke the limit now pay the fine. ****'s sake.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
The best you can do is go plead to the Justice of the Peace. I've done that a couple of time he usually is very reasonable and knocks down the ticket a little bit.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't commit the crime if you can't do the time
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Take a school hostage.

I'd use a hospital instead, more leverage so you'll get more done ... or man up.
the best way to get out of speeding tickets is to just not pull over, they'll stop chasing you eventually.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
someone i know got clock 10 miles over the limit and he complained and said that it was only the rozzas word against his, got away with it
HAVE A NICE DAY!
if you don't want to pay up then tell them you cannot afford it. They will give you community service instead. I interned at a station and it was hilarious watching the poor bitches wash cop cars lolz
Wear a FBI hat next time. As you fly by the police officer just wave briefly at him as if to say " It's ok officer, I have clearence to go this fast". The police will simply wave back.

You should really try it out. Seriously. I heard a guy did this once and it worked. I'm dying to know if it's true and if it could actually work.
The army is exactly like Boys Scouts .... except Boys Scouts are supervised by adults.
Money the least of my concern, it's the points that getting taken off my license I'm worried about.

He never wrote down how fast I was going, he was moving when he clocked me. Also deleriumbassist, I was aware of that, I was moreso looking for an exact definition/more info on the code.
Quote by MightyAl
Babies are simply there to remind you that sex isn't always consequence-free fun. The bastards.
Quote by Timik
Wear a FBI hat next time. As you fly by the police officer just wave briefly at him as if to say " It's ok officer, I have clearence to go this fast". The police will simply wave back.

You should really try it out. Seriously. I heard a guy did this once and it worked. I'm dying to know if it's true and if it could actually work.

The problem there is, if you get busted, impersonating a federal agent is a very serious charge that usually results in jail time, hardly worth the risk IMO.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If you were doing that speed, and you can just pay the fine and take the points without going to court, do it. If you take it to court, and don't have a damn good reason why they should let you off, you'll probably get double points and fine, and you may have to pay costs on top. At least you would in the UK.
Your state's transportation website should have all of the codes available online.

1.) Were there other cars around? If so, you could claim that people were passing you and there was no way he would be able to tell that it was you versus the cars surrounding you.

2.) If you plan on going to court, there's something about an officer having to show up for you to be guilty (so you can question them). Theoretically you could post-pone the court date and hope they don't show.

To help support your case, bring your driving record (Assuming you have a good one) to help prove the point that you aren't a bad driver.
Last edited by montyburns at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by montyburns
Your state's transportation website should have all of the codes available online.

1.) Were there other cars around? If so, you could claim that people were passing you and there was no way he would be able to tell that it was you versus the cars surrounding you.

2.) If you plan on going to court, there's something about an officer having to show up for you to be guilty (so you can question them). Theoretically you could post-pone the court date and hope they don't show.

To help support your case, bring your driving record (Assuming you have a good one) to help prove the point that you aren't a bad driver.

I don't live in US, I'm in Canada hahaha.

The cop was moving towards me and I was moving towards him. That's something else I heard that him moving makes it slightly less accurate.

The same cop caught me my first time speeding, but let me off with a warning. This is my first ticket, first offense of any kind, first fine for anything. Other than those 2 times getting caught, I have a perfectly clean driving record.
Quote by MightyAl
If you deny the speeding and they have no evidence of you doing it, then you can get off scot-free if you just deny it .

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
There I was completely wasting, out of work and down
All inside its so frustrating as I drift from town to town
Feel as though nobody cares if I live or die
So I might as well begin to put some action in my life
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Here's my suggestion:

Grow a pair. A pair of what? Balls.

Seriously, if you are old enough to drive you are old enough to man up and take responsibility for your actions. If you can't take responsibility for your own actions, the last thing you should be doing is driving and putting other peoples lives in danger. What would you do if you had wrecked and killed some innocent person because you were speeding and lost control of your vehicle? Try to find a loop hole for that, too, because you're too much of a pussy to man up and take responsibility?

People like you piss me off. Grow the fuck up, take responsibility, and stop trying to avoid the consequences just because you dont think you should be punished for breaking the law. Do you think you're better then everybody else that gets punished for the same thing? You are not.

tl;dr: Stop being a little bitch and accept the consequences of your actions.
Last edited by NoBC14 at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by NoBC14
Here's my suggestion:

Grow a pair. A pair of what? Balls.

Seriously, if you are old enough to drive you are old enough to man up and take responsibility for your actions. If you can't take responsibility for your own actions, the last thing you should be doing is driving and putting other peoples lives in danger. What would you do if you had wrecked and killed some innocent person because you were speeding and lost control of your vehicle? Try to find a loop hole for that, too, because you're too much of a pussy to man up and take responsibility?

People like you piss me off. Grow the fuck up, take responsibility, and stop trying to avoid the consequences just because you dont think you should be punished for breaking the law. Do you think you're better then everybody else that gets punished for the same thing? You are not.

tl;dr: Stop being a little bitch and accept the consequences of your actions.

And people like you who call others a "little bitch" via the internet and feel the need to make them feel like a piece of **** cause they don't live up to your expectations and spend their life trying to be a better person like you, piss me off.

"What would you do if you had wrecked and killed some innocent person because you were speeding and lost control of your vehicle?"

Not on the road I live on, sorry princess. FYI I wasn't driving dangerously, more like 17-18 km/h over the posted limit on a road with little to no people on it.
Quote by MightyAl
Fight the ticket.

If the police officer doesn't show up the ticket is dropped. If he does the best that can happen is that he will lower the charge he gave you. A friend of mine did that and had $75 and 1 point taken off.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Best Loophole: Don't speed.

Quote by DeathTouch666
And people like you who call others a "little bitch" via the internet and feel the need to make them feel like a piece of **** cause they don't live up to your expectations and spend their life trying to be a better person like you, piss me off.

"What would you do if you had wrecked and killed some innocent person because you were speeding and lost control of your vehicle?"

Not on the road I live on, sorry princess. FYI I wasn't driving dangerously, more like 17-18 km/h over the posted limit on a road with little to no people on it.

The speeds are posted because it's safest to drive at those speeds.

And that's like saying "I wasn't being that dangerous, it only had one bullet in the barrel and I only pointed it at one person." It actually isn't, but you get my point.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by Timik

My uncle is an arson investigator and he gets out of speeding all the time. But impersinating an officer is illegal.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by DeathTouch666

he was moving when he clocked me.

There's a definite loophole. Radar guns are meant to be used when standing still. Go verse yourself very well in how a radar gun's waves work, because that right there is the best loophole you'll get. (Since you were actually speeding).
Last edited by Jbar at Feb 19, 2009,
Say that you were on your way to get your wife preggerz and you had to rush before she wasn't "in the mood" anymore.

He'll understand. Unless the cop was a chick, then you're screwed.

Edit^: All the cop has to do is follow you in his car and gauge how fast you're going based off of their own speedometer.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Feb 19, 2009,
I CAN'T DRIVE...FIFTY FIIIVE!!!
*dun nuh nuh nuh dun dun*
*Runs and does wallflip off courtroom wall, catches guitar thrown by baliff, and plays solo*

Man, I love me some Sammy Hagar.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
as someone else said...take it to court and hope officer doesn't show.

Police officers don't get paid for going to court.
Ask if he's actually calibrated his speed gun thing within the last year. A friend of mine got of a reckless driving ticket (20 mph+ over the limit) because the cop hadn't calibrated his within a year.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Man up and pay the ticket...

you speed, you lose
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Shoot the cop, and the judge while you're in court. Or wear a Guy Fawkes mask into the hearing.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by DeathTouch666

I'm sorry my expectations of how an "adult" with a driver's license should act are a lot higher then yours apparently are

17-18 km/h over the posted speed limit IS dangerous, they post those speed limits because it is the safest speed to drive down that road. You wouldnt have to hit a pedestrian, it could be another car going the other direction, but since you are so smart, I wont explain that to you.

Also, dont comment on me calling you a little bitch, and then turn around and call me a princess for no reason what so ever.

Be a man and accept the fact that you got caught doing something illegal. There is no reason for you to try to get out of it, seeing as how you KNOW and admitted to us that you were in the wrong.

Also, I dont know what radar guns they use where you live, but here they make them so that they can clock you while they are moving, even if they are driving in the opposite direction (I know this because I got a speeding ticket for 61 in a 45 from a cop driving the opposite direction, and I really was going 61), so if you do decide to take that route it may not work.

EDIT: No I didnt try to get out of my ticket, they reduced it themselves to a lower violation because it was my first offense. I didnt try to fight it. They will probably do the same for you if you dont try to get out of it.
Last edited by NoBC14 at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by RU Experienced?

Edit^: All the cop has to do is follow you in his car and gauge how fast you're going based off of their own speedometer.

This is true. Did not think about that one.
If you were going down a hill of a certain incline (im not sure what it is) they cant give you a ticket.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Page 1 of 2