Poll: Do you think its a shady thing to do?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think its a shady thing to do?
yes
41 23%
no
136 77%
Voters: 177.
Page 1 of 3
You think its like a shady thing to do?

There's a sperm bank in my city that's paying $100 or more and do not require college degrees (only HS diploma). I'm thinking about going cause I need the extra money for training and classes.
Isn't it legal for your bastard offspring to hunt you down now though?

That $100 isn't much when you that in a few years somebody could be chasing you down for missed birthday presents
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Don't you have to be an alpha male or something to donate sperm?

Would you really wanna find that some not very nice woman has kids from you and is gonna make you pay ailments?

Is 100 bucks really worth it?
Quote by S)E-Javelin
You think its like a shady thing to do?

There's a sperm bank in my city that's paying $100 or more and do not require college degrees (only HS diploma). I'm thinking about going cause I need the extra money for training and classes.

even if they don't require a college degree it's still pretty selective usually. I make about $200 a month selling plasma, which is much less of a pain in the ass, and they only thing they care about is that you don't have any bloodbourne illnesses.

Quote by S)E-Javelin
I'd rather not donate blood cause I'm always working out.

I know quite a few body builder types that sell blood, it shouldn't be a problem, unless you are using steroids.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Do it. You'll be making people's lives happier.

Until they release their new baby is in fact part pervert pit monkey.

What if in fourteen years, TS still uses UG, and his baby creates an account and finds this ancient thread and somehow links them...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by S)E-Javelin
I'd rather not donate blood cause I'm always working out.

wtf, they shouldn't be paying you for giving blood people are supposed to DONATE blood for free.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
I donate sperm every night of the week.

To toilet tissues.

Man the amount of hybrid human-toilet tissues babies Ive had over the years

>_>

<_<

No its a good thing to donate. $100 for wacking it!? Hell Id do it...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by zwound
Don't you have to be an alpha male or something to donate sperm?

Would you really wanna find that some not very nice woman has kids from you and is gonna make you pay ailments?

Is 100 bucks really worth it?

No

No

Yes
██████████████████████████████
Do it. I'd prefer to donate directly, but to each his own.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by untalented
wtf, they shouldn't be paying you for giving blood people are supposed to DONATE blood for free.

Yeah, but if you're poor you'll take whatever money you can get.

Last.fm
Just donate it into the normal things like tissues, hookers and the soup at the restaurant where I work.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Ralbert07
No

No

Yes

I'm pretty sure you do though. I know cases where people have donated sperm and then the family has tracked the father down and demanded monetary help from the father. Maybe they changed laws in the last couple of years
Last edited by zwound at Feb 19, 2009,
Well I'm 6'2, 190 lbs, not allergic to anything, no illness, completely healthy and I'm currently in school
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Until they release their new baby is in fact part pervert pit monkey.

Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
What if in fourteen years, TS still uses UG, and his baby creates an account and finds this ancient thread and somehow links them...

Good donors at good places can make in the 20-30k range a year.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Guitardude19

No its a good thing to donate. $100 for wacking it!? Hell Id do it...

actually, when you sign up as a sperm donor, you can only wack it twice a month for like 3 months. You need to keep your sperm count as high as humanly possible or they will reject you.

Last.fm
Quote by zwound
I'm pretty sure you do though. I know cases where people have donated sperm and then the family has tracked them down and demanded monetary help from the father. Maybe they changed laws in the last couple of years

They've recently made it easier to find the donors, I think the information is now freely available to either the child when it turns 18 or to the family throughout... Can't remember which+it may only be in the UK
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Getting paid for something you do several times a day for free= nothing but win.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
I plan on doing it for easy cash once I turn 18.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by zwound
I'm pretty sure you do though. I know cases where people have donated sperm and then the family has tracked the father down and demanded monetary help from the father. Maybe they changed laws in the last couple of years

I thought you signed those rights away or something? Or the female did.

I could be mistaken, though
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

you win
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
actually, when you sign up as a sperm donor, you can only wack it twice a month for like 3 months. You need to keep your sperm count as high as humanly possible or they will reject you.

I talked to an actual donor and he said you can't come for three days before you donate. I wouldn't do it myself. I can't cope with the idea of impregnating hundreds of women. Not to mention kiddos looking for their dad.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by faultyy
They've recently made it easier to find the donors, I think the information is now freely available to either the child when it turns 18 or to the family throughout... Can't remember which+it may only be in the UK

That's not how it works in the US usually, most of the time the place will not give out the donor information unless it is deemed medically relevant, and then it's usually only released to doctors. In any case you would have no legal basis for demanding money from a sperm donor to help support kids you've had through artificial insemination.

Quote by Green_Jelly
I talked to an actual donor and he said you can't come for three days before you donate. I wouldn't do it myself. I can't cope with the idea of impregnating hundreds of women. Not to mention kiddos looking for their dad.

When I considered doing it, it was like a week, and they wanted samples every other week, so yeah.

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 19, 2009,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

$200 dollars a month is better than nothing to be honest. Im a poor student so thats actually a lot better than a part time job!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
im sure getting paid to fap is the pits dream

But i duno i wouldn't, your choice
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
That's not how it works in the US usually, most of the time the place will not give out the donor information unless it is deemed medically relevant, and then it's usually only released to doctors. In any case you would have no legal basis for demanding money from a sperm donor to help support kids you've had through artificial insemination.

I'm not sure that would stop some people trying though, not necessarily in court either

WOAH WOAH, WAIT A SECOND!

...are you telling me...that i can get PAID to crank off into a freezer?!?!?!

HOLY ****, I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!
Quote by Guitardude19
$200 dollars a month is better than nothing to be honest. Im a poor student so thats actually a lot better than a part time job!

and that's how much money I make selling blood, like I said, much easier and less selective. It's actually very hard to even get selected for selling sperm.

Last.fm
i love sperm doners...
Stanford.U.

7wholegrainsonamission

Not because of who I am
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done
But because of who you are
from wiki
The law usually protects sperm donors from being responsible for children produced from their donations, and the law also usually provides that sperm donors have no rights over the children which they produce.

Several countries, e.g. Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Britain, Switzerland, Australia[12] and New Zealand only allow non-anonymous sperm donation. The child may, when grown up (15-18 years old), get contact information from the sperm bank about his/her biological father. In Denmark, however, a sperm donor may choose to be either anonymous or non-anonymous. Nevertheless, the initial information which the receiving woman/couple will receive is the same. In the United States, sperm banks are permitted to disclose the identity of a non-anonymous donor to any children brought to the world by that donor, once the child turns 18.
Page 1 of 3